Unable to load game on Zyngagames.com

Marilyn SMarilyn S CloudyliciousPosts: 53Registered User This Space is Available
edited November 8 in Ask a Player

Chrome changed their page and now I can't play FV2 on Zynga. Has anyone had this happen to them and what did they do?

Comments

• EvaBEvaB Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

since a couple of days, restart after restart, no way to play for more than a few minutes. I can download, I can send requests and helps, but that's it.

• EvaBEvaB Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Just one more thing: how come that the message on "wait" comes from z2.zynga etc. when the login initially was zyngagames.com/play/farmville-two/ etc.?

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 276Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

What are you downloading with the game

You need to follow all the troubleshooting steps

Do you have the RAM needed for the game
    What browser are you using? Chrome/Firefox do not use IE or Edge as they are not compatible with the game
    Do you have an adblocker if not get one
    Make sure flash is installed and enabled
    Do you have the Xpress extension with Farmville 2 Regular if that is the one you are playing

Other things can look at too

There are other parts to the game so links will be different. Yes you are playing at zyngagames.com I presume

• fanfanzeefanfanzee Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 89Registered User Dramachine

HEY HELP - WHERE IS THE GAME ??????? NO ACCESS

• Marilyn SMarilyn S Cloudylicious Posts: 53Registered User This Space is Available
    edited November 7

I can't get into the game via zyngagames.com. There's no place to click on to play. Okay it did work for me . It took me straight to the game, but zynga.com doesn't.

• katht75katht75 Goldsmith Posts: 583Registered User Goldsmith

I have always played on Zynga, was this morning, just sat down to log in, and the page usually has the option to play on facebook or zynga, but thats gone, I have tried the zynga site but no way to log in to play....am I missing something?

Friend requests welcome, I play daily throughout the day to respond to asks etc
    https://zyngagames.com/profile/37294608163?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

• JRodgersJRodgers Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Today when I clicked on the Zyngagames.com/Farmville2, a whole new page appeared with no link to Farmville 2. Where's my game? Can only play on Facebook and my farm is missing items.

• JRodgersJRodgers Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The same thing happened to me this morning. Zynga site sends you to YouTube?

• djeterfann2djeterfann2 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

i am having the same issue new pages and cannot find anywhere to get in to play what is going on

• Jeri StevensonJeri Stevenson Black Sheep of ze Internet Posts: 34Registered User Forum Traveller

What's the deal cannot get to game on zyngagames.com. Not playing on FB because don't want game stuff on page. PLEASE fix the problem ASAP!!!

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 276Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

If meaning had a chrome update you can uninstall and go back to an older version and try and play or try another browser

Are you getting a white screen. Maybe check hardware acceleration to see if maybe settings for it changed with the upgrade or such.

Did you get a Chrome update. Check your settings for hardware acceleration or such things to see maybe if any settings changed that makes page not be seen

What browser do you use to play the game. Browser may have updated and maybe some of your settings changed. You may not have enabled Flash as Chrome uses a different flash as well.

Check hardware acceleration I think it is or such. Was something with me when I had a computer crash one time and was reinstalling things after got it fixed and had issues with game so checked that and it helped but as said if using Chrome Browser and it updated with a new update maybe it changed some settings for you and such that can't get into game

So look all through areas as I can play with no issues and i use chrome

• GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Posts: 2,369Registered User Lord of the Forums

Same happened to me, the bookmark I had for the game in chrome no longer worked. I looked around a little, and for me, the url was changed, from zynga.com to zyngagames.com

• ElliottElliott Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been playing Farmville 2 forever. Why can't I get in to play now?

• pjharypjhary Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I also played on zynga.com and can no longer do it. I do not like playing of Facebook or other places. You do not have the same friends to play with. I had over 500 friends on zynga.com and onlly 121 on FB. I downloaded chrome with the Express play but only a few friends show up. Whatever they did it is messed up good.

• JroqFarmerJroqFarmer Posts: 41Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper

@Marilyn S said:
    I can't get into the game via zyngagames.com. There's no place to click on to play. Okay it did work for me . It took me straight to the game, but zynga.com doesn't.

I still can't get in through zynga.com

Thanks, gameplayer2011, but my problem is similar top that of Elliott: playing since years (with minor problems from time to time, but nothing of this kind, ever)
    Yes, I am pretty confident that RAM, Adblocker, Flash are in order, and I already tried the Xpress extension as well, but it did not really work. Actually, it meant joining the Facebook gameroom and I don't really want that. Too many friends on FB + I'd be fully visible, I assume.
    Now I'm trying to use that Xpress extension again, with very little success.
    My farm might be overcrowded, I admit, but I am unable to make changes (I never come to deleting anything), because as soon as I download all gifts, help and notification messages, I get a message to restart. (Ref. to z2.farm2.zynga.com)
    Earlier, I played mostly on Facebook (FF), but I prefer Zynga and it worked much better on Chrome earlier.

Thanks, gameplayer2011, but my problem is similar top that of Elliott: playing since years (with minor problems from time to time, but nothing of this kind, ever)
    Yes, I am pretty confident that RAM, Adblocker, Flash are in order, and I already tried the Xpress extension as well, but it did not really work. Actually, it meant joining the Facebook gameroom and I don't really want that. Too many friends on FB + I'd be fully visible, I assume.
    Now I'm trying to use that Xpress extension again, with very little success.
    My farm might be overcrowded, I admit, but I am unable to make changes (I never come to deleting anything), because as soon as I download all gifts, help and notification messages, I get a message to restart. (Ref. to z2.farm2.zynga.com)
    Earlier, I played mostly on Facebook (FF), but I have newly security warnings there and, more importantly, I prefer Zynga and it works much better on Chrome earlier.
    Just now, I could play for a while on Chrome, through zynga.com/farmville-two, still, I can't be sure that the results were recorded. Usually they aren't.

• radiojaneradiojane Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 440Registered User Forum Detective

I was having trouble with it earlier today, but it seems to be fine now. shrugs I dunno, this game works in mysterious ways sometimes.