will we have Snow on our Main Farms

TheaGreenGoatTheaGreenGoat Posts: 34Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

Just wondering if our farms will have snow thus year

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 303Registered User Unstained Chieftain

Not totally sure if we will or not. But all was said is stay tuned as a Winter Event I guess Merryville and such was coming. Whether Snow will be an option this year don't know.

They have not had it in a couple of years due to issues with having it. Last time I remember it was when we had a mission and we did stuff for that mission and we got snow for a certain amount of time and kept doing that mission to have snow again.

Would be nice to really enjoy the Season to have snow from Thanksgiving Time through January at least or up to Valentine's

• TheaGreenGoatTheaGreenGoat Posts: 34Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

yes it would. I got the Emeryville, however in level 1 after I harvested everything and wanted to go back to my main farm, a pop up asked if I was sure U was done harvesting, to that I answered Yes. Well should of answered No because I can not go back until level 2. So what a waste of resources, I just didnt understand :( but y question in questioning this is How can I return back to my Main Farm without loosing or getting locked out of Level 2

• iguanamiamaniguanamiaman Posts: 365Registered User, Facebook Connect User Social Snowflake

@TheaGreenGoat said:
    yes it would. I got the Emeryville, however in level 1 after I harvested everything and wanted to go back to my main farm, a pop up asked if I was sure U was done harvesting, to that I answered Yes. Well should of answered No because I can not go back until level 2. So what a waste of resources, I just didnt understand :( but y question in questioning this is How can I return back to my Main Farm without loosing or getting locked out of Level 2

While you are working on the event you have one time access each key level (not design area) so harvest everything you need to at that time. Once you have finished the 12 event design areas (tasks) or time runs out, you get your unlimited access and the wonderland is based on your level determined by the number of keys. More keys means a higher level farm and more resources.

• TheaGreenGoatTheaGreenGoat Posts: 34Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

20keys, i have as I bought the merryville, but when i finished harvesting, the timer on trees, crops, water tower, said 4 hrs, I figured i would go back to my main farm, so if one looks at level 1 resources, I lost

• iguanamiamaniguanamiaman Posts: 365Registered User, Facebook Connect User Social Snowflake

@TheaGreenGoat said:
    20keys, i have as I bought the merryville, but when i finished harvesting, the timer on trees, crops, water tower, said 4 hrs, I figured i would go back to my main farm, so if one looks at level 1 resources, I lost

You don't get the level one or any level full resources until the unlimited access period. You can harvest the water, power etc once for the level visit but the real rewards come later.

• makllmakll Posts: 14Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Has everyone gotten the Merryville quest? I have not... waiting....

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 303Registered User Unstained Chieftain

This quest is NOT guaranteed to be released to all. If you do not have it you are most likely to NOT get it. Quests away from the Tuesday weekly quest are NOT guaranteed to be released to all.

Some say contact support they will only tell you on Slow roll out which means you will not get it at all. Maybe you will get the one next christmas

• Tracie Lorraine BurrTracie Lorraine Burr Loose Cannon Posts: 63Registered User Captain Obvious

@TheaGreenGoat said:
    Just wondering if our farms will have snow thus year

Last time we has snow on the main farm was 2016.

I have the merry ville quest, but I'm not doing it as its a waste of time, same ole as last years winter wonderland, far to difficult and time consuming for little reward and glitches.