Level 1 fields

Marilyn SMarilyn S CloudyliciousPosts: 53Registered User This Space is Available

When will I be able to have more than 45 Level 1 fields? I am at Level 288.

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 303Registered User Unstained Chieftain

45 is the LIMIT you can have.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,096Registered User Lord of the Forums

You can upgrade each field to level five, then if you play the Rich order board, you can upgrade them to level 2 rich fields, the equivalent of a level seven field. there is also a glitch, where the game often either gives you, or offers more level one fields every time you create a rich field. You do this at your own risk.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Monique KohnMonique Kohn Cloudylicious Posts: 131Registered User The Pesky Helper

@Irena.P said:
    You can upgrade each field to level five, then if you play the Rich order board, you can upgrade them to level 2 rich fields, the equivalent of a level seven field. there is also a glitch, where the game often either gives you, or offers more level one fields every time you create a rich field. You do this at your own risk.

Are you sure that's a glitch? The upgrade pictures show that you can have 45 rich fields and 45 normal fields.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,096Registered User Lord of the Forums

Apparently it is, one they are not bothering to fix, I took advantage of it regardless, I have 45 + 45. We are apparently supposed to ignore the programming, ignore the constant pops up telling us to buy another field and abide by the rule of 45 fields, I have been told off on here for mentioning the Glitch and encouraging people to cheat,
    so I now tell people it is at their own risk.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Marilyn SMarilyn S Cloudylicious Posts: 53Registered User This Space is Available

I see lots of farmers who have more than 45.

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 1,635Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Chosen One

I now realize why I never got this glitch.. Level 2 rich fields open up at county 26 and I ain't even close to that.. I stopped playing ROB at county 18 after getting Riverboat to level 3..

• GlendaTGlendaT Social Snowflake Posts: 476Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer

IrenaP: As far as I'm concerned: if the extra fields have been around as long as they have AND Zynga knows about it, then it is Not as glitch -- its playing as they wrote the program. Pls just continue telling people to use at their own risk (much like anything else in the game).