Stuck Loading Bar

Mom24Mom24 Posts: 350Registered User, Facebook Connect User The One Who Knows it All
edited October 2018 in FarmVille 2 Discussion

Today gameplay started with multiple Whoops-a-Daisy errors, which I never used to get. However now the loading bar just sits at a point which is almost finished, but seems stuck/hangs. Did post in a bug thread. Anyone else? I tried a support ticket (they sent an email). I tried fiddling with flash + Chrome settings. I tried on zyngagames.com and FaceBook - both do not finish loading the game. :(

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 809Registered User Forum Meister

I don't have the issue so may have to keep working on your side to see what if anything of the basics and more of troubleshooting

Support probably just told you same thing. They are not full tech support but if an area of a mission perhaps then for some it is an issue perhaps

Wish could do more but outside of the Xpress uninstall and try letting game load if did have that or if have adblocker turn it briefly off and let game load and turn back on or other things to perhaps try

I have hardly had WAD's but on minute occasions but wish knew more as to what fully to look at just some things to perhaps try and probably are more to look at

• Mom24Mom24 Posts: 350Registered User, Facebook Connect User The One Who Knows it All
    edited October 2018

@gameplayer2011 said:
    I don't have the issue so may have to keep working on your side to see what if anything of the basics and more of troubleshooting

Support probably just told you same thing. They are not full tech support but if an area of a mission perhaps then for some it is an issue perhaps

Wish could do more but outside of the Xpress uninstall and try letting game load if did have that or if have adblocker turn it briefly off and let game load and turn back on or other things to perhaps try

I have hardly had WAD's but on minute occasions but wish knew more as to what fully to look at just some things to perhaps try and probably are more to look at

Thank you for your advice. I did not have an ad blocker on for gameplay. Tried adding it. Still no difference. Also removed Xpress, added it - same outcome. Tried changing flash settings on adobe website. No fix. Did go to Chrome Settings > Flash - nothing helped. Email from support was just a confirmation that they received my ticket.

I will add that there were two buildables I placed on farm yesterday, fishing tournament? And another one that I just started that I don't know what it is ...

• Mom24Mom24 Posts: 350Registered User, Facebook Connect User The One Who Knows it All

Oh I almost forgot:
    (Got this logging into zyngagames AND FaceBook)

• Country_Girl_60Country_Girl_60 Posts: 229Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cupcake Princess

I have never seen anybody post this before. Did you send this to support?

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 538Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

I get that "Save my farm" picture if I try and play on Chrome. If I have the X-Press extension disabled it's just telling me I need to allow Flash.

@Country_Girl_60 said:
    I have never seen anybody post this before. Did you send this to support?

No. It started (and continues) after sending the support ticket. They already sent a second reply to the ticket. I'm waiting for further instructions.

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 538Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

Are you allowing Flash to run? If you click the little padlock icon to the left of the address bar, when the pop-up appears, next to "Flash" there should be a drop-down box with options. Select "Allow" and refresh the page.

@nige1875 said:
    Are you allowing Flash to run? If you click the little padlock icon to the left of the address bar, when the pop-up appears, next to "Flash" there should be a drop-down box with options. Select "Allow" and refresh the page.

Yes. I had it set to ask. I would click to allow from the notice that pops up next to the bookmark this page button. But now it is set to allow.

I AM able to enter the game this morning:
    Messing again with Chrome Settings - I had blocked the microphone and webcam before this started happening - and after changing those back to allow - I'm back to playing! (Although support may have fixed something and I may be crediting the above changes in error - idk)

edited October 2018

Spoke too soon. Support didn't fix my issue. They did email links to me to try getting this resolved. But as of yesterday the game does not load (on zyngagames & FaceBook).

• annmannm Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

after days of not getting anything other than the page header and blank screen where game should be, I finally have a picture with loading bar, it's a start, after days of frustrating nothingness. my computer has been cleaned, every possible program loaded and reloaded, uninstalled and reinstalled...........hoping to be able to play soon........zynga, keep looking for a solution, there are so many of us that love this game and don't want to leave it because of these issues

• annmannm Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I was able to load game and play last night, on all 3 accounts for farmville 2, pls keep looking for a solution zynga, I don't want to give up on the game, sure did enjoy playing it last night, pls I would like to play it again

• sliversliver Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

load bar stuck here too for 3 days. tried everything, settings, different computers, google and firefox, different internet. it has to be on their end. think maybe with this new x-press extention. removing it then adding doesn't fix either. they have had me try all kinds of things on my computer. glad to see i'm not alone. not happy for us to not be able to play.

@sliver said:
    load bar stuck here too for 3 days. tried everything, settings, different computers, google and firefox, different internet. it has to be on their end. think maybe with this new x-press extention. removing it then adding doesn't fix either. they have had me try all kinds of things on my computer. glad to see i'm not alone. not happy for us to not be able to play.

As of last night the game finishes loading and I can get into my farm to play! It resolved itself or zynga fixed the issue.