Email/Farm Update

grandviewgrandview Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

A couple years ago I was playing Farmville 2 with an email address that I no longer have. I recently started playing again on facebook - but the Zynga experience is far superior. I'm trying to get back to Zynga but my old addy wouldn't work. I signed on for a new account with my new email addy - but it wants to give me a beginning farm. I want to transfer the farm I have at fb - how do I do that? Thank you so very much for your assistance.

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 123Registered User The Pesky Helper

You signed up on Zynga for a new account so what you did will not get you your previous game under your old Email address

What should have done is come to have asked first here on what to do instead of just thinking oh I will sign up on Zynga for a new account at my new email address and think it will still be same game

Sorry signing up at Zynga gave you a whole new game. Your current game is already synced at Zynga. If you remember your old password with that account then login to the old and go to settings and change email address

Now you will have to contact Support directly and have the New account deleted and give them the FB ID at the bottom of your current Game and perhaps the Zynga ID as well that might be at bottom and maybe they can look into somehow changing your previous account for you.

But there is NOTHING more we can do this is a players forum only

But too many people leave game and come back with a different email or something and want to play again and make the mistake you did or other things.

What people need to do is when changing email before discontinue old if new is activated go and change it in current game account. You can still log in to the old if you know the password even if email has changed.

But contact support below and tell them your story.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1

• grandviewgrandview Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Gameplayer2001: thank you so much for your help. I did use the link to submit a ticket. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that you took to the time to reply and absolutely solved my issue.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 123Registered User The Pesky Helper

Your Welcome. I know it is hard when you stop playing or your email changes.

I know my email is still the same and my password has changed but so many have issues with changing things in there and have to have more outside help than what we can do but accounts that is the Top people that can go in and help and that is a private matter between you and them.

But this forum we try to guide everyone as best we can.

I know the way I played back at beginning of this game is different from way things are now too.