Cant play the game

avlmilleravlmiller Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

i havent been able to play on Zynga for 3 weeks now :( game wont load at all. flash player is up to date. what can I do? i miss my game!

Answers

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 123Registered User The Pesky Helper

Follow all the Troubleshooting steps

Do you have an adblocker if so turn off let game load and then turn back on
    Do you have the RAM needed to play game
    What browser are you using
    Clear cache
    Try another browser from what you are using
    Check settings within browser you may be using

Many threads on loading issues and more do a search of forum

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 366Registered User Social Snowflake

If you're using Chrome, are you clicking to allow it to run - need to do that each time now. If something else, how far does it get? Do you get the FV2 picture (splash screen) and the green loading bar? Is the loading bar getting stuck so far along?

We're just players like yourself here, not tech support, but we do try and offer help/advice if we can.
    Sometimes useful to get a bit more info on the issue though.

• avlmilleravlmiller Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

ive been using safari with no issues and now the game wont even try loading, i switched to chrome and i just get a blue screen. it does let me accept my gifts but thats all.

• avlmilleravlmiller Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

forgot to mention that on chrome a box pops up in the blue screen and asks if i would like to install adobe flash player 31.0 i do have it installed. and if i click yes it says i cant :( so frusterating!

• JJouetteJJouette Posts: 67Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

avimiller, I had the same problem with safari. I couldn't find a way to get it to work. I ended up using Firefox for OSX. It works for me but it is quite sluggish and slow.

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 366Registered User Social Snowflake

Shouldn't have to install Flash with Chrome as it comes bundled with it (uses own version). You will have to allow it to run though. If I do use Chrome, I click the padlock symbol to the left of the address bar and from the box that drops down, where it says Flash, just change to allow and reload the page.