More fields, please.

nciashyguynciashyguy CloudyliciousPosts: 287Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain
edited October 9 in Ask a Player

I have the maximum of 45 fields, all level five. I also have 750 plots. I would like to have more fields (less plots) and have noticed that neighbors with the Riverside thing have maybe double the number of fields that I have. Is the Riverside thing the only way to get more fields? Is there another way to get more fields? Are they still rolling out the Riverside thing or not?

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 528Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

I like easy on numbers. Don't want to visit overloaded farms and more. Some people probably have a ton of fields with that cheating glitch earlier.

Yes for those that want more and to have overloaded farms and more great.

But for me like things nice and easy

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,018Registered User Lord of the Forums

@nciashyguy said:
    I have the maximum of 45 fields, all level five. I also have 750 plots. I would like to have more fields (less plots) and have noticed that neighbors with the Riverside thing have maybe double the number of fields that I have. Is the Riverside thing the only way to get more fields? Is there another way to get more fields? Are they still rolling out the Riverside thing or not?

You are talking about the rich order board. I updated my fields to level 1 rich fields, and they gave me 6 more level 5 fields. I put them in inventory, and every time I logged on, I got a notice to place those fields. So I did, and so did many others. Everytime I upgraded, I got more and more. It is a real mess.I dont know about the roll out, but I will tell you trying to come up with the water for all those fields, along with the groves, and the other stuff you need water for can sometimes be tough. I am low enough on the neighbor bar to get not so many visits. Even with sprinklers out for them to click, I do not get nearly enough water to plant them all.

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 1,673Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Chosen One

I never got the glitch for the rich fields, wonder what I am doing wrong lol...

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,018Registered User Lord of the Forums

I would be happy to share those with you. You are doing everything right !