Has anyone else have an issue with when accepting gifts you start out the game with white screen?

billymontybillymonty Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
edited September 14 in Ask a Player

this is been happening for about a month then after you fresh the game it says you already rec gift.I doubt that i received the gift and even if I did why does the game start with white screen and you have to refresh every time. I have tried every possible solution to fix and keeps happening every time.

Answers

• billymontybillymonty Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I have tried every single possible solution doesnt matter which browser or computer or any of the so called solutions its like support doesnt believe me even with the screenshots this is the only game that has issues like his

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 1,030Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

Support is not true support/tech support. They will just tell you to troubleshoot and follow all the threads that have been posted around the Forum. Do a search in Bug Reporting area

Make sure Flash is activated. Think for some you have to do it every time in game or such have seen some mention.

You should still be able to open your envelope

I had this at one time but have not had it in quite some time. I do not remember what I did maybe updated browser and flash as updates do come out for them as well.

Clear cache and other things