coop shared orders

malanemalane Posts: 99Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

just a quick question? my mom and I left are coop and started a new one so far its just us too hoping for more. Anyway Anyone know how many towns we need to complete to get the shared orders? Or will we get it once we have more join we already done 17 order in less than 2 days so as active as we are surley someone will come with us eventually. Thanks everyone , coop malane

Comments

• malanemalane Posts: 99Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier
  • KJusticeKJustice Posts: 1,632Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Chosen One

My co-op has served 204 towns so far and have never had shared orders. I am not sure why some co-ops have shared orders and some don't.. We have had 25 members, it's 24/25 now since a member just left the game. Be thankful you do not have shared orders and just work on your personal 15 and the weekly co-op goal. If you had shared orders, it takes away from your power and other resources you need for other quests.

> @KJustice said:
    > My co-op has served 204 towns so far and have never had shared orders. I am not sure why some co-ops have shared orders and some don't.. We have had 25 members, it's 24/25 now since a member just left the game. Be thankful you do not have shared orders and just work on your personal 15 and the weekly co-op goal. If you had shared orders, it takes away from your power and other resources you need for other quests.

I didn't think of it like that thank u Ieft an inactive coop mom and i played the game since it was created we always wanted to be in. Coop together now we are and we finally had three jion us were so excited.thanks for the advice. Happy farming coop malane