Family Issues

RaineyRainey Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I'm on Animal Care with my spouse and one of the tasks is to harvest the hen house 2x. But since I can control him (men!) I can't send him there intentionally. Most of the tasks seem able to be completed by the player but the house has been harvested twice and he's not getting credit for it. (Meanwhile, my kid, who isn't trained in anything yet, runs around feeding chickens.) What the what? (Never mind that my "spouse" and I aren't even engaged yet and the kid showed up. Guess that first date went better than I realized.) Anyone else experienced issued with the training?

Comments

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 1,030Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

Hen house is different from feeding chickens. Some tasks it wants the family member trained to do the job. Usually the spouse is one fully trained before the kids so must be starting out with family. The other family run around and do goofy things on farm nothing to fully worry on with that. But a lot of us our family is long trained

• RaineyRainey Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Totally get that but how do I get the Spousal Unit to harvest the hen house? I tried getting the main family member busy with a bunch of tasks he can't do, clicked on the hen house, and she still ended up being the one to do the deed. If I can't train him to do that he won't pass Animal Care, we'll never get married, and our child will be a ****! :)

You may have to contact support to push you through. You are using the spouse and isn’t trained in animal care to harvest if you do not have either of two kids trained either as will have two kids

• Country_Girl_60Country_Girl_60 Posts: 106Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

Does it say to harvest the hen house or the prized chicken coop?

• RaineyRainey Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Hen house. Good point. Never had one of those. But whether it was my message to support or good luck, this morning (after two days) that task had been credited to the Spouse so it looks as if we may be able to eventually make our child legitimate after all. :D

I was going to say something with what it was asking. Hen house is in storage for me. You get special eggs but for a task. People get the buildings mixed up at times. Glad it sorted out

• pafrubinpafrubin Pumpkin Posts: 15Registered User Muffin

My family members can't harvest any buildings, never have