Summer Hutch won't open

phamtonphamton Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I checked bug section and didn't see any posts on this so I assume it is something I am doing wrong.

My summer hutch is finished building but I can't get it to open. I tried putting it in inventory and bringing it back out but even that didn't work. The only time it opens is if I accidentally complete a task and I get a pop up saying task is complete, When I click on that pop up, then it opens. But clicking on it doesn't open it.

If there is already a thread on this, please give me a link to that discussion. I did a search but came up empty. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,135Registered User Lord of the Forums

If you click on either the rabbit or chinchilla baby wandering around with a bottle bubble over their head, the tasks open. If you have both of them raised, the quest is finished, and the hutch no longer opens.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• phamtonphamton Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

@Irena.P said:
    If you click on either the rabbit or chinchilla baby wandering around with a bottle bubble over their head, the tasks open. If you have both of them raised, the quest is finished, and the hutch no longer opens.

Thanks so much. I guess I had completed the quest earlier and forgot. I have so many buildings scattered around with open quest so it is hard to keep up. I probably wouldn't have even tried to open it except that i got a pop up saying I had completed one of the requirements so i clicked on the pop up. But since I have the chinchilla and the bunny then I must have already finished it.