Is there anyone else who cannot upgrade their boat?

jeepgoldchickjeepgoldchick Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I've been doing boat quests for months and I still cannot upgrade or move forward past the first board. Am I missing something-please help! I've emailed support to no avail.

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 2,923Registered User Lord of the Forums

Why can't you upgrade? what do you see, what happens exactly when you try? Do you have the required Doubloons and Favors?

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Kathleen McNamara DavisKathleen McNamara Davis Genius Genie Posts: 1,917Registered User The Chosen One

What level is your boat?? Currently 4 is the highest you can go. The map stops at Country 48. Don't know if Zynga will ever go back to developing it or if it will end up like the Gourmet Farm

Farmville 2 addict - Level 320 & National Fair League Elite
    Daily player who sends all help requests.
    Add me - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36409739519?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

• jeepgoldchickjeepgoldchick Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My boat is still level 1. Level 2 Upgrade is in my inventory plus it keeps showing on the lower right dashboard. I am still on Port 8 (Greenbeach) despite winning order board & doubloons galore weekly since this task began. I have the woods, have upgraded my fields, etc. but nothing happens. I just dont' know whats happening.Thanks for trying guys!

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 2,923Registered User Lord of the Forums

You need to contact support directly, there have been major issues with the ROB, mine was stuck for nearly two months. The techies fixed most of it, but it seems yours wasn't one of them. It is also a known issue, about some boats being stuck in inventory, a place they should never have gone in the first place.

Reach support by clicking the help tab above your game, if it's missing use the link in my Signature.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,350Registered User Lord of the Forums

I have not been able to upgrade my boat either and I'm on port 26 at least, maybe further. The option for an upgrade that I get is for the orchard, which I don't want. Nothing in my inventory as well. I have over 2K doubloons and just under 1k favors. Have tons of coins as well.

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,350Registered User Lord of the Forums

@newmanmira said:
    I have not been able to upgrade my boat either and I'm on port 26 at least, maybe further. The option for an upgrade that I get is for the orchard, which I don't want. Nothing in my inventory as well. I have over 2K doubloons and just under 1k favors. Have tons of coins as well.

Well, I stand corrected. I just checked my ROB Captain Jack boat and it shows it's a level 3. I don't know when that happened but i guess zynga must have fixed it. I'm also on port 31 and not 26.