Restoration Canvas

2»

Comments

• peacepeace Posts: 576Registered User, Facebook Connect User Goldsmith

@Colleen Murphy said:

@peace said:
    What is with the secret answer??? If everyone is having issues why is the answer not shared?? why would this moderator private message an answer? That is crazy... So many screw ups lately and it is very annoying that it is so hard to get any support.. I have had big issues not being resolved..

They probably wanted their user ID, to help them. Not a good thing to post that here.

OHH YEA THAT MAKES some sense...

• GREYCINDERGREYCINDER Muffin Posts: 55Registered User This Space is Available

The game just isn't working. I got 3 panels but can't get the last one. I've upgraded several times and planted so many flowers for the last two days, everything else is getting neglected. What is wrong with this game? If I can't get an answer I'm going to have to quit. Don't know what else to do. Glad I haven't spent money on this. I would have had a "rage" stroke by now.

• WormregenWormregen Posts: 357Registered User, Facebook Connect User The One Who Knows it All

@GREYCINDER said:
    The game just isn't working. I got 3 panels but can't get the last one. I've upgraded several times and planted so many flowers for the last two days, everything else is getting neglected. What is wrong with this game? If I can't get an answer I'm going to have to quit. Don't know what else to do. Glad I haven't spent money on this. I would have had a "rage" stroke by now.

I'm still on part 1 but i can't finish the last panel
    I contacted support,they tried if it worked for them and they told me it worked well,today i tried again but i keep losing the task.
    So if they don't adjust it,it remains that way.

• WormregenWormregen Posts: 357Registered User, Facebook Connect User The One Who Knows it All

@schaks said:
    4th panel on first painting for me. I fulfill my task and it registers it as 1/3 on the panel then reverts to 0/3. At this rate I should be well into second painting.

I keep having the same problem.

• La BlackLa Black Cloudylicious Posts: 133Registered User The Pesky Helper
  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,315Registered User Lord of the Forums

After the 1 issue I had with the 2nd panel, it seems to be working fine for me. I will be finishing the 5th panel tomorrow.

I'm on the 4th panel of the part 6/8 with 41 hours left -- showing 3/3 of the paints complete, but panel won't complete

Thank you, but it didn't work. Hoping the clock is a pause until I can finish it.

• TechnoWytchTechnoWytch Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have repeatedly asked for and received horseshoes to make the White Pompom necklaces needed for the Restoration Canvas quest. NOT ONE of the donated horseshoes has gone into my inventory. What is up with this bug infested quest? I have had nothing but problems with this quest. I did send in a support ticket but got no helpful response.

I received 2 of the 'trophies' for part 1, does part 2 start right after the 7 days of xp and fuel?

• Karla51Karla51 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2018

have had same issue on last panel on level 5 and now the last panel on level 6 I sent zynga a message when on level 5 and they said they couldnt verify that I had actually completed it. Yesterday on panel 6 I sent them a screen shot that showed 1/3 collected for the last panel and then reverting to 0/3 Today when I went into it it was showing 3/3 but would not complete and then reverved back to 0/3 ridiculous.

• Ahemait_HollowAhemait_Hollow Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2018

I'm on my 4th panel of painting no. 4 (out of 6) where you need 4 paint capacity. I was able to upgrade the Red paint to capacity 4, but now I am not able to do so... it seems that whenever I post for the paint easels, it does not give me any and sometimes it stays lit blue...and I can't seem to get one or click on the available ones when it comes up on the feed of zynga.. I have the same problem as most here..

• GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Posts: 2,683Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Ahemait_Hollow said:

I'm on my 4th panel of painting no. 4 (out of 6) where you need 4 paint capacity. I was able to upgrade the Red paint to capacity 4, but now I am not able to do so... it seems that whenever I post for the paint easels, it does not give me any and sometimes it stays lit blue...and I can't seem to get one or click on the available ones when it comes up on the feed of zynga.. I have the same problem as most here..

You can try and post in this topic to get post items for old missions. Several members here on the forums are very helpful and click when they have clicks to spare.

http://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3178485/october-starters-n-old-mission-posts/p1

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 1,217Registered User, Facebook Connect User Genius Genie

@Gugge I had to ask support to give me these and the paint pallet when you upgrade later. The post does not work, every one that I clicked on in the feed say something like this reward is not for you. There was no other way to finish this without support giving you these items.