The Dream Wedding - full task list

AussiegilzAussiegilz Lord of the ForumsPosts: 7,771Registered User Lord of the Forums
edited August 4 in FarmVille 2 Discussion

Your amounts will vary based upon your gaming algorithm. For the crafting ones with a power requirement - you can just do any craft with the same power requirement (may vary by farm) be sure to check your progress and keep checking as you may precraft or run out of precrafts and the power may change and they won't count - don't just click a hundred times to find out its stopped working for you after the first few. Remember feathered animals are not chickens - its animals that give feathers. Remember deco drop to save time and resources. The rest are pretty straight forward.

Just a heads up - they appear to be making some changes - so you may want to double check your requirements and keep testing different things that work.

If your in-game support links do not work contact support here: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1 Be aware there is no technical support, this is not for billing related issues. Bookmark it for further use.

Comments

• Brent StrocherBrent Strocher Genius Genie Posts: 1,101Registered User Assassin

I got 654 eggplant recipes in the first 3 requests. I have not, and will not open this challenge again. Just like the Helping Hands Quest,stupid numbers for bad prizes.

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Posts: 932Registered User On Fire

I am happy for the list. I also get much harder quests (792 eggplant recepies), but it is nice to know what type that comes, even that I don't have the count.

• Chrissie DizzyChrissie Dizzy Enthusiastic Expert Posts: 464Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer
  • MsChaosMsChaos Goldsmith Posts: 729Registered User Party Starter

Another thing to take care about is the fishing recipes. People just see "fishing" and don't pay attention to the "earned from fishing" part. Whitefish recipes don't count, but there are lots and lots of fish recipes that take only 1 power if you have the flour made, or whatever, so take a look at them. Pecan catfish is another, if you have a bunch of pecans, don't use them up, buy a few more trees, whatever.

• Kathleen McNamara DavisKathleen McNamara Davis Genius Genie Posts: 1,924Registered User The Chosen One

I'm still trying to build my fish inventory back up from the last festival and the fishing turnament hogs up all my bait.

Farmville 2 addict - Level 320 & National Fair League Elite
    Daily player who sends all help requests.
    Add me - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36409739519?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

• peacepeace Posts: 450Registered User, Facebook Connect User Colossal Titan Slayer

@Aussiegilz said:
    Your amounts will vary based upon your gaming algorithm. For the crafting ones with a power requirement - you can just do any craft with the same power requirement (may vary by farm) be sure to check your progress and keep checking as you may precraft or run out of precrafts and the power may change and they won't count - don't just click a hundred times to find out its stopped working for you after the first few. Remember feathered animals are not chickens - its animals that give feathers. Remember deco drop to save time and resources. The rest are pretty straight forward.

Just a heads up - they appear to be making some changes - so you may want to double check your requirements and keep testing different things that work.

I wish mine were that easy..

• peacepeace Posts: 450Registered User, Facebook Connect User Colossal Titan Slayer

my first tasks were way more than I could do..If they used a calculator they would understand they are not possible! THe people putting these tasks together clearly have no idea of how we play! Limits do not allow us to do many of these tasks... I agree with many about these quests, we should be able to decline them and remove them from the screen!

• Henny1963Henny1963 Building Expert Posts: 119Registered User Cloudylicious

@Brent Strocher said:
    I got 654 eggplant recipes in the first 3 requests. I have not, and will not open this challenge again. Just like the Helping Hands Quest,stupid numbers for bad prizes.

The Helping Hands thing is fine. You can choose and if there is only high, close and open it again.
    My tasks for the Wedding is going ok. 1 power requirement. So it will take a lot of time of course. I probably won't get the pruning requirement

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Posts: 111Registered User Cloudylicious

If the algorithm used, uses the amount of stuff you've got stored in your inventory as a determination for how much you've got to make, then I'm busy cleaning out my inventory and only leaving limited amount of stuff that they normally ask us to use, like strawberries, corn, wheat, pumpkins and eggplants, so that hopefully when I get the next set of tasks my requirements won't be so high .... I needed to make 792 eggplant recipes, I checked in my inventory and found that I had 12 000 + eggplants, probably explains why I had to make so many.

Having said that, I think that Zynga needs to revise it's algorithms and at least institute doable upper limits for tasks.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 142Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

mine was 180 eggplant that needed two power, only two power egg plant needed salt or I had to do higher power, so I thought nup! Checked back and it had changed to 180 that require 1 power more achievable.

• MsChaosMsChaos Goldsmith Posts: 729Registered User Party Starter

I don't mind this sort of quest, because even if you make your personal goals after the community goals are met, you still get the community rewards. No time restraint for individual sets of tasks, just the end date of the quest.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 1,849Registered User The Chosen One

Somebody, please let me know when you are about to post for Bride & Groom cookies! I got 5 right away, but haven't seen 2 go by on the feeds to click on yet. I am US central time and usually on in the morning! :D

• KZE33KZE33 Genius Genie Posts: 1,406Registered User The Boss

I have to harvest 935 crops that require 8 hours or more. What kind of algorithm do they use??

• KZE33KZE33 Genius Genie Posts: 1,406Registered User The Boss

@WClark304 said:
    If the algorithm used, uses the amount of stuff you've got stored in your inventory as a determination for how much you've got to make, then I'm busy cleaning out my inventory and only leaving limited amount of stuff that they normally ask us to use, like strawberries, corn, wheat, pumpkins and eggplants, so that hopefully when I get the next set of tasks my requirements won't be so high .... I needed to make 792 eggplant recipes, I checked in my inventory and found that I had 12 000 + eggplants, probably explains why I had to make so many.

Having said that, I think that Zynga needs to revise it's algorithms and at least institute doable upper limits for tasks.

I stock up on things, too. Time to clean house - big time.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,055Registered User Lord of the Forums

@WClark304 said:

I had 18,000 + eggplants but my requirement was only 238.

• Blue1369Blue1369 Saint Spontaneous Posts: 417Registered User Forum Detective

I have to harvest 986 crops that require 12 hrs or more. Absolutely ridiculous. :(

• kjsouza1kjsouza1 Pumpkin Posts: 25Registered User Delightful Duckling

I have not gotten this quest yet.

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Posts: 111Registered User Cloudylicious

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@WClark304 said:

I had 18,000 + eggplants but my requirement was only 238.

:/ Then I think the Z Gods must just hate me

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 1,849Registered User The Chosen One
  • AnimalFarmAnimalFarm Building Expert Posts: 743Registered User Party Starter

I sold almost all of my strawberries a couple of days ago, and now I have to make 50 3-power strawberry recipes. I have no idea if I had to do more if I hadn't sold the strawberries.