No Summer Hutch

Diana TaylorDiana Taylor Black Sheep of ze InternetPosts: 140Registered User Saint Spontaneous
edited August 2 in Ask a Player

anyone know how to get it? it says check inventory but it's not there

Comments

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 703Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter

Should have clicked on the pop up for the mission to place the building if you hit cancel or refresh page or anything usually it goes to inventory and is under buildings

Refresh your page until maybe it pops if you don't have quest on left side for it either

• Diana TaylorDiana Taylor Black Sheep of ze Internet Posts: 140Registered User Saint Spontaneous

nowhere to be found.guess i give up on the quest

• SoleSole Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I'm level 73 and I have the horse stable, chicken coop, sheep shack, goat shelter and cow barn, but the game dosen't give me the rabbit hutch for all my prized rabbits. I really need it, and I want to know how to get it.

• blissful_starblissful_star Super Moderator Posts: 110Super Moderator Moderator

Hello, @Diana Taylor and @Sole. This feature is still being released, so please stay tuned. You may also follow @Jewels99's suggestion to refresh your game regularly, as it may appear in your game anytime soon.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 2,923Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited August 2

@Sole said:
    I'm level 73 and I have the horse stable, chicken coop, sheep shack, goat shelter and cow barn, but the game dosen't give me the rabbit hutch for all my prized rabbits. I really need it, and I want to know how to get it.

This thread is about something else entirely. For future reference, never tag something else onto someone elses thread. Chances are your question will be either ignored, or misunderstood and answered incorrectly.

Have you looked in your inventory under Buildings for the Rabbit Warren,( It's a warren not a hutch BTW, if you need to contact support, ask about the rabbit warren or they get confused)

Otherwise, try to force the Pop up by Prizing out a rabbit and keeping it on your farm, dont let it be moved to Pasture, Or, if you have prized rabbits in pasture, try bringing a couple on to your farm, this may Prompt the Warren pop up.
    If this fails, you need to contact support directly, and ask them to place one for you.

Reach support by clicking the HELP tab top right of your game screen. Scroll down to CONTACT US. if that is missing use the link in my Signature.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• SoleSole Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • cmf2205cmf2205 Posts: 2,709Registered User, Facebook Connect User Lord of the Forums

@Diana Taylor said:
    anyone know how to get it? it says check inventory but it's not there

I have been attempting to load my farm here and there since Tuesday. It's stuck in a loop for the extension pop up. I can't get anywhere. My farm loads, I get the inbox pop up, then the extension pop up, then a WAD. I sent a note to support this morning.

• historiannahistorianna Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 31Registered User Forum Traveller

I haven't received my summer hutch yet either. It's not in the inventory.

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 703Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter

Probably won't get it at this point if you do not have the quest on left side for it either. So you will have to contact support to maybe push you through and there is a link above in Irena's post to support

• Sonrisa123ASonrisa123A Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 496Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer

Click on the rabbit or chinchilla that goes with the mission. You will find it on one of the pages connected to either one. I don't remember off hand which one it is.

Yes there is a rabbit and a Chinchilla with the Hutch and if you have ones roaming around with a bubble over and not a feed bubble or such click and see if it takes you to your hutch that you may have placed

Be totally sure you do not have it