Summer Tournament Shack not building

ScoobyMommaScoobyMomma Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Has anyone else had the issue that when you click on the Go to Farm to build the shack that nothing happens? I would like to finish my quest but I can not get it to build.

Comments

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 1,030Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

I am not doing this quest as have sent it to my Inventory

But normally with the quest/build If I do build it I get all my parts and click on it and hit the start building and it builds up then will take me to a new window to get friends to help me complete

I would not trust go to farm or such buttons at times in quests to get you where you need to go in the right fashion

• ScoobyMommaScoobyMomma Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Apparently the Summer Tournament Shack refers to the Fishing Tournament Shack. I accidentally found out when I had the tournament quests pop up.

• tamgtamg Forum Traveller Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

@ScoobyMomma said:
    Has anyone else had the issue that when you click on the Go to Farm to build the shack that nothing happens? I would like to finish my quest but I can not get it to build.

Yes and I still can't finish my quest.