How do I get rid of all the Animals Feeding Certificates that I have

KJonesKJones Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Comments

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 6,603Registered User Lord of the Forums

If you are talking about the hungry animal certificates you have to use them, or maybe support will remove them.Support link--->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1

• MothercreatureMothercreature Posts: 19Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

or, use them, but don't 'use' them until they are gone. I've activated one before that I didn't actually need at the time and just ignored the poor hungry animals :) Just an idea. Mind you, if you've got lots, then that could be quite a feat I suppose.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 92Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

I'd keep them you never know when they will come in handy.

• LB4LB4 Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

They work great for feeding those animals that you may want to focus on receiving their resources without using tons of Super Feed. They work great to help upgrade Farm equipment when you need the numbers. I chose those Animals that required the least amount of bottles to replace on the Farm. Scored huge amounts of resources from Animals that would otherwise time out at the higher limits like the Quails, Horses, Buffalo etc. Once these Animals are Mastered you get more out of them ta-boot, ye=haw!

• iguanamiamaniguanamiaman Posts: 170Registered User, Facebook Connect User Investigator

I would also like to sell them or delete them. The only use I have found for them is during the christmas event when you visit the wonderland, otherwise I have no use for them, especially with the rich order board as you can't superfeed with them, nor can you access the barn easily to specifically feed particular animals for a quest. They're utterly useless to me and I wish Zynga would stop giving them as "prizes".

• GlendaTGlendaT Social Snowflake Posts: 462Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer

Remember the Hungry Animal Cert can usually be used at the same time as the Free Water Cert -- I use when I have most of a day available after having made my 2000 on the ROB. Consider it a great way to add resources - as well as fert water plots for lots of bait. Personnally wish Zynga would offer more such cert, but possible with shorter timeframes as they did for water a few time (1 hr & 6 hr) certs.

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 257Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

@GlendaT said:
    Remember the Hungry Animal Cert can usually be used at the same time as the Free Water Cert -- I use when I have most of a day available after having made my 2000 on the ROB. Consider it a great way to add resources - as well as fert water plots for lots of bait. Personnally wish Zynga would offer more such cert, but possible with shorter timeframes as they did for water a few time (1 hr & 6 hr) certs.

Agree with that last bit - I have quite a stockpile of them from when Zynga were giving them away in the facebook notifications. Great for getting lots of shells from the prized otters, but don't really need 24 hours.

• SealsSeals Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Can we trade them for water certificates?? :)