Do you want to join a vibrant co-op called Eco Source?

PAKPAK Posts: 75Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Eco Source (the co-op name is case sensitive) co-op has 2 openings June 2018 and we're looking for 2 more farmers to join us.

We have a FB group page with a few simple rules posted. Site address: facebook.com/groups/EcoSource

We complete orders early, winning weekly bonus favors too. ********

Best Answer

Answers

• PAKPAK Posts: 75Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

1 opening left as of June 30, 2018.

• DeeSolDeeSol Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

i WOULD LIKE TO JOIN AN ACTIVE COOP SINCE MINE IS DOWN TO 3 ACTIVE MEMBERS. HOWEVER, I DON'T KNOW HOW. THE COOP BOARD TO JOIN OR INVITE IS NOT IN THE GAME ITSELF

• LabladyLablady Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I cannot join a new co-op, they all seem to be private and no-one accepts my request to join, could I join please join Eco Source

• PAKPAK Posts: 75Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

We have another opening August 22. Best way to join is to go to your co-op, last tab, search for "Eco Source" without the quotations and last I looked there were only 2 with the same name. Our motto is "We share & have fun". If you click on it and the opening is still viable then that's it, you're in. If the opening taken then it is a matter of checking again, going through the same process. Another way is to join the Facebook co-op group page for Eco Source. Address: facebook.com/groups/EcoSource. The last way I know of to join is to become FB friends then I could send an invite from my co-op.

UPDATE.......UPDATE.....CONFIRMED 2 openings at Eco Source co=op 8/27/2018