Anyway to actually get support???

peacepeace Posts: 428Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Detective

I have not really been able to play in 2 wks... many issues . I did not get my montly crate for vip but they took my dang money... I have tried the ways that are obvious but am being ignored... Anyway have a clue how to get help??? frustratedddddddddddddddd

Comments

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 544Registered User, Facebook Connect User Enthusiastic Expert

There was a thread a bit back on the VIP crate not coming for some in the bug area

Also you can check the bug area for threads on loading issues and read those

You can try support at link below. Support is only general support not tech support. Whether you hear anything back is another story too. But for loading issues and not getting into game they may just tell you to troubleshoot and follow those steps.

But good luck

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 2,807Registered User Lord of the Forums

Try the link in my Signature, I don't know of any other way. Are you sure your email hasn't blocked Zynga as Spam?? make sure you have it white listed.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• AussiegilzAussiegilz Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,687Registered User Lord of the Forums

A couple months back there was a phone number sent out to players on how to contact for VIP issues - someone posted it here and one of the mods confirmed it was legit. To be honest I'm not sure I trust that it is but you could give that a shot if the link doesn't work - also there is a billing number you can call since you aren't getting what you paid for this would fall under their umbrella. Check your Terms of Service and Terms of Sale for VIP for contact info.

If your in-game support links do not work contact support here: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1 Be aware there is no technical support, this is not for billing related issues. Bookmark it for further use.

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 6,603Registered User Lord of the Forums

Support is no help, I already contacted them. I also contacted the vip I was assigned. They know not much about this game.

• peacepeace Posts: 428Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Detective

@Aussiegilz said:
    A couple months back there was a phone number sent out to players on how to contact for VIP issues - someone posted it here and one of the mods confirmed it was legit. To be honest I'm not sure I trust that it is but you could give that a shot if the link doesn't work - also there is a billing number you can call since you aren't getting what you paid for this would fall under their umbrella. Check your Terms of Service and Terms of Sale for VIP for contact info.

Th> @Colleen Murphy said:

Support is no help, I already contacted them. I also contacted the vip I was assigned. They know not much about this game.

I noticed they don't. but initially I got help but it has been weeks. I have tried everything I knew of.. I looked back to the email we got and tried but states the mailbox has not been set up yet.

I will look into the other ideas but they do not make it easy!!

@Aussiegilz said:

I can not find anything!!! I have looked and looked and can not get into the vip settings... SSoooo frustrated

well I had to quit...I am really upset it came to that but I have sent many emails and did try the phone# I got in that initial email but noone has replied and certainly nothing has been done....I tried every support email but never got my monthly crate... They took my money though!! I was 1 dang month away from platinum too so pretty dang mad....

• TextmumTextmum Fisherman Posts: 321Registered User The One Who Knows it All

My money has been taken too and no VIP crate. I contacted support and like everyone else no reply. I will give them till next payment date and then remove my subscription.

@Textmum said:
    My money has been taken too and no VIP crate. I contacted support and like everyone else no reply. I will give them till next payment date and then remove my subscription.

Did you get yours resolved??? I did the same. I cancelled and will see if things get fixed... I got a reply from my vip support team( almost 3 weeks later) Still no animal but she doesn't seem to get it... She gave me another weekly crate... UGGG I want the dang animal! Frustrating that these vip support people have no clue about the game! ..

I have had no reply from support at all. The weekly crate has been arriving, although a day later than normal. Still no monthly crate.

@Textmum said:
    I have had no reply from support at all. The weekly crate has been arriving, although a day later than normal. Still no monthly crate.

so frustrating!!

I received my money crate this week on time, still no VIP animal. I had however wondered if they have changed how it works, as I have noticed that with all the new quests, the building already has half the parts when I start! Thats without me asking or clicking on posts. Anyone else have this?