Linked Game. 500 plus notifications in Facebook

LorindaB4LorindaB4 Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

When is this going to be fixed? Why is it not?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• LorindaB4LorindaB4 Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I have done all that and it still is loading posts, today I had 750 requests and gifts. I give up. It's been months and months.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 507Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

Not everything gets fixed. And this was started way back in June as well.

Is this your inbox area or under notifications bell on Zynga.

If it is your inbox and you are using any 3rd party sites to get items or anything or that or have a ton of neighbors that can ask items for you need to clean out your inbox.

• LorindaB4LorindaB4 Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

No, I play on Zynga and everything gets piled up in Facebook. Sadly today, Zynga refuses to load. Maybe the whole site is down? Idk, it won't load. I am forced to play through "Gameroom" on Facebook. I hate it. I have lost all my Zynga support connections except for the "neighbors bar". I am so disgusted with it all. So sad. Zynga really has the best platform going, best retrieval platform programming that supports the game. Hope it all comes back soon. Like now, like yesterday already. Shoot this site is so awesome, my spell check even works!

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 507Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

I have no issues playing on Facebook or Zynga. I don't play gameroom side on Facebook as myself. I play more on Zynga but have not had issues. At times which isn't a lot it might be down on Zynga side. I don't know if more issues with a Straight up game on Zynga as compared to your FB game synced to Zynga side.

But as said not everything gets fixed. Support isn't here at the forum so you have to take it to them and keep inquiring if you can but do know they are not Tech support but could send your issue to a developer or someone who can test your game to see if they come up with same issue

I don't get 500 notifications and more either. I clean out my inbox a lot and I don't have 3000 friends to send things day in and out either as I don't want that.

I don't play this game heavy either. I play the way I wish to and not the way Z expects me too.

TO reach support
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1