I'm looking to join a coop!

snacksnack Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Hello, I am looking to join a fairly active coop. I do play almost everyday and exceed all my weekly goals. I try to help out a much as I can. In the last co op I was in, I felt like I was always helping out other people and rarely getting any help in return.

I am level 36. I have reached higher before and have been playing for a very long time. I don't know how to clone and I will not put a picture up. I don't want people that are too tightly wound up about the coop. But I would like participation from everyone and I promise to pull my share. I am active in chat.

Also I don't know how to look up peoples co op's if someone could help. Everytime I search for one it will come up with several others but not the one I am looking for.

Comments

• BadWolfRoseBadWolfRose Posts: 280Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

I've started a new Co-Op, because my last one was over town 100 and the rewards a much less after that.

This will be a no pressure Co-Op, no requirements, no pressure. I just ask that you play the game regularly.

Love to have you join us for the new journey. Search for Co-Op "BadWolf" and click join. Thanks.

I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words; I scatter them in time and space. A message to lead myself here.

Daily Player, Level 268

ZG | FB

• GoldGold Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

join mine

Co-Op Member Needed **
    Co-Op Name:- **Nawaz

Co-Op Motto:- Help Is Life
    Co-Op Pic :- A Hat

• retepretep Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I am looking for 12 new members to join my coop
    co-op name THE BEST
    farm name MILLER FARMS
    I am a daily player and always my weekly goal

• LupisLupis Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I´m looking for a new co-op. I play on a daily bases and always complete my weekly goals. And I will appreciate if you tell me step by step what I have to do to change me to your co-op. Greetings!

• malanemalane Posts: 104Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

@snack said:
    Hello, I am looking to join a fairly active coop. I do play almost everyday and exceed all my weekly goals. I try to help out a much as I can. In the last co op I was in, I felt like I was always helping out other people and rarely getting any help in return.

I am level 36. I have reached higher before and have been playing for a very long time. I don't know how to clone and I will not put a picture up. I don't want people that are too tightly wound up about the coop. But I would like participation from everyone and I promise to pull my share. I am active in chat.

Also I don't know how to look up peoples co op's if someone could help. Everytime I search for one it will come up with several others but not the one I am looking for.

know i am probably too late but malane is very active constantly helping each other with materials as needed and cheering each other on we finish our goals by monday. And we only have 8 players if u want to give us a try or end up not liking one u joined malane

@Lupis said:
    I´m looking for a new co-op. I play on a daily bases and always complete my weekly goals. And I will appreciate if you tell me step by step what I have to do to change me to your co-op. Greetings!

hi were very active and helpful we always reach our goals and if you need help with anything on your farm we will do our best to help u learn our lowest level player is around 35 and we have a tem mate over 350 and he gives good advice when u ask. co-op malane

@BadWolfRose said:
    I've started a new Co-Op, because my last one was over town 100 and the rewards a much less after that.

This will be a no pressure Co-Op, no requirements, no pressure. I just ask that you play the game regularly.

Love to have you join us for the new journey. Search for Co-Op "BadWolf" and click join. Thanks.

hey love the name sorry not looking to join have my own but love rose tyler and doctor who nice to meet another fan couldnt resist saying something.

• quigonquigon Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

we are looking for new players
    we want to fill the places in our co op we are very active and get ready to help new members
    name-Jolli Farmers
    moto-happy harvest

• PAKPAK Posts: 75Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Eco Source has one opening January 2019.

We are a robust group of farmers, varying levels. We meet our weekly goals and receive the weekly bonus favors :D

One big rule is that when someone stops playing and there's no communication then they are removed from the co-op in 3 weeks.

Our FB group page is optional: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EcoSource

Best way to join a co-op is to go to your co-op, open, go to the last tab, choosing the search tab, type in Eco Source then click to join.

• synlongsynlong Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Alaska Peace, gardening is joy, has room for 5 new members. The owner quit playing and assigned a few of us as leaders, I deleted a few who stopped playing and looking to rebuild. We have a good crew right now, just a few members short of making goal. As we rebuild and hit goals I will delete even more that no longer play as I confirm that they have stopped playing.