need ducks for duck house

lhackert48lhackert48 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

where do I get ducks for my duck house ,I need them to complete my quest for pearl diving.

Answers

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 1,030Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

Do you have perhaps the Prized Animal Barn or not on your Farm.

Because if have that your Duck House is useless so wouldn't be able to get ducks or harvest your duck house.

Or do you NOT have the Duck House yet and need ducks to get a duck house or something.

• lhackert48lhackert48 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have prized ducks in the prized barn, took two out and they will not go in the duck house

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 1,030Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

What was said above is now the next step to take

I was trying to determine what your situation was if you did have a duck house or didn't with what you were trying to do or if had the prized barn first. I didn't want to overwhelm or confuse with a lot right off but there is a link in the above post to contact support and have them move you through this task

Keep that link handy because if you have tasks like this again for Duck House, Cow Barn, Horse stable, or the Sheep Shack etc they are all as said Just decor now due to fact you have the Prized Animal Barn now so all prized animals go into the barn rather than the separate buildings you got so may just want to store all the separate animal storage buildings now to give you a little more room if you need it on your farm

• lhackert48lhackert48 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I need my ducks to finish my quest , what do I do now ? I have tried all the suggestion?

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,132Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited June 14

It is better if you stay in the first thread you created, then we know what you are talking about.

http://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3176977/need-ducks-for-duck-house#latest

So you contacted Support, and asked them to push you through the quest? That is what everyone has to do when they work on Old Quests with the new Prized Animal barn. Support expects it, Did they answer?

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.