On zynga.com, running very slow

LindajaxLindajax Posts: 25Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling

Is anyone else having this problem when playing on zynga.com? It runs just fine in FB. But of course I really don't like playing there because there are no feeds.

Tagged:

Comments

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 382Registered User, Facebook Connect User Social Snowflake

Zynga may be a little slow could be with the new mission for the week and anything ahead for this week.
    Clear cache and other things too maybe will just work itself out as the days go and load a little better but not zippety fast anyways

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Posts: 820Registered User Forum Meister

@Lindajax said:
    Is anyone else having this problem when playing on zynga.com? It runs just fine in FB. But of course I really don't like playing there because there are no feeds.

Yes, I've also noticed a slowdown playing on zynga.com. We've had slowdowns over the years, but after a week or two it speeds up again. I think this happens when they're rolling out big fixes or quests.

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 6,402Registered User Lord of the Forums

Well tonight when I logged on, got the order board something, froze up my computer !

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 382Registered User, Facebook Connect User Social Snowflake

I know another game I play that isn't a Zynga game but they are making changes to their games due to the Flash going away and changes there are not great and have slowed game down and other things.

Wonder if some of the same things here with the preparing for Flash to be gone now and more or even as mentioned missions/quests ahead too putting in coding or something.