Prized Animal Barn Issues - Cannot Feed & Cannot Remove Animals

carolynblackcarolynblack Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My Prized Animal Barn has not allowed feeding or displayed that animals need feeding.
I cannot remove animals from the Prized Barn - I get the Whoops Daisy message.

Comments

• HowAboutThisNameHowAboutThisName Cupcake Princesses Posts: 343Registered User The One Who Knows it All
    edited June 2018

The animals in mine haven't been hungry for 2 or 3 days. I can get into the barn, add and remove animals, but I don't want them on my farm. Well, I just added a hungry animal to the prized barn and they all became hungry so I guess that was my problem.

• NishaKitty35NishaKitty35 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My Prized Animal Barn is not giving me any golden fleece. I also have brought back out the rabbit warred and prized sheep dwelling but am unable to use it now after the purchase of the prized animal barn. i have quest that require the golden fleece.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,927Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2018

The prized animal barn doesn't give out Golden fleece, the only way to get Golden fleece now is to grab it from the Live Feed. It's just one more thing they need to fix.. but most likely won't. :|

btw if the quest is asking for a lot of Golden fleece, it might be worth contacting support, they might push you through that part.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.