Do I lose my highest Champions League highest medal?

DexxyDexxy Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I recently could not play for several days and found myself having dropped down the medal board. Is this a thing where if I can't play for a while, I find myself back to square one, without my highest medal achievement being recorded?

Tagged:

Answers

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 6,079Registered User Lord of the Forums

You will go down . What fair, national, county ?There is no time off when it comes to the fair, not as far as zynga is concerned.

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 169Registered User, Facebook Connect User Investigator

That is right. If you take a few days off from game and don't play or do anything that is time for the next person to come up close to you or overtake you

Your spot is not safe no matter where you are. I have been up there in top spot and leave for a few hours and am way down when I come back

Myself with the fair I am not even making it a strong point to be up there. I got to the Diamond Level and now just sitting back and playing my game my way

I am worn out with the fair as have had it for a long long long time

I have dropped all the way back to County Fair and pretty much between there and low end of Totem pole with State Fair depends on where I land each week