State Fair points

Bentley02Bentley02 Forum TravellerPosts: 57Registered User This Space is Available

What is the best way to increase State Fair points?

Best Answer

Answers

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 1,030Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

Do not buy shovels and that

Just do things properly and not have to make the fair a competition and be higher than the next person or ahead of you

The fair really isn't worth trying to be top dog and more

• CrazyCravemanCrazyCraveman Posts: 119Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

I don't even worry about this, as there are far too many cheaters to compete against! I was able to make it to Elite League one time. Which was way more work than it was worth! And the following week, the top 3 had minus 1 point! How in the **** do you get a -1 in points?! Oh yeah, by cheating! Okay, I'm sure wasting money in buying and using farm bucks has a little something to do with it. But even then, to be at a -1, I'm sure isn't possible without cheating! I will never undestand the point in cheating on a silly game! It just ruins the fun for all...you'd think Zynga would crack down on the cheaters, but they don't care!