State fair Lucky Chests

pitsy49pitsy49 Delightful DucklingPosts: 105Registered User Cloudylicious

Does anyone know why I have finished at the top of the state fair board numerous times and have still not been able to open a lucky chest?

Comments

• PamKPamK Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

You are not alone. I see that several of my neighbors are working on opening the chests I've shared so perhaps getting one back depends on someone completing one that you've shared? I really don't know but wanted to let you know that you aren't alone :)

• iguanamiamaniguanamiaman Posts: 79Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

@pitsy49 said:
    Does anyone know why I have finished at the top of the state fair board numerous times and have still not been able to open a lucky chest?

its never worked for me either, despite finishing in top 3 most weeks. I know some of the players who recieve them are active in my coop but they don't know they've gotten the request.

I have also never recieved one to unlock for a firend. So, in short, they just don't work.