asking non farmville players for help

ldyfoxnyteldyfoxnyte Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

used to be when you ran out of farmville friends for help you could ask you non playing friends for help. this week you changed it. why? i have a lot of friends and family who send me things even tho they don't play. now you can barely finish a quest

Comments

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 572Registered User, Facebook Connect User Goldsmith

If you are playing on Facebook side your friends have to be FB friends with you and neighbors.

If on your ask list and more you can ask them to be neighbors and it may take a few days to perhaps show.

On Zynga side platform you can add any Z friends you want and they don't have to be FB friends with you if you sync your FB game to the Zynga side.

There are many that may not even be playing on the FB side anymore so why not switch to the Zynga side.

Maybe your friends just vanished and are not showing on the list when need something or that.

But can take a look at the Temporary Feed thread for the Month as well for any wall post items

• ldyfoxnyteldyfoxnyte Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

how do you sync FB game to the zynga side?

• PamKPamK Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

If you sign in to Zynga Games with your Facebook credentials, it should sync, I believe.