REPORT FLASH ISSUES ONLY! [2018]

The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super ModeratorPosts: 1,059Super Moderator Moderator

Hello Farmers,

Report and share all flash player concerns in here:

Comments

• JonSorensenJonSorensen Posts: 53Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

Is there any fix to shockwave crashing all the time? I play for like 10 min and it crashes.
    Win7home Chrome newest version Flash is updated

• kitkat7145kitkat7145 Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 1,125Registered User Assassin

Did you optimize Flash cache for the game?

Just my personal experience, I was having constant Flash crashes on my old computer that I couldn't resolve no matter what I tried. Flash runs just fine on my new system.

Looking for ACTIVE zFriends!           

• doreendaniels161doreendaniels161 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • hdmcoa4975hdmcoa4975 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

flash will not keep working .page crash.

• fanfanzeefanfanzee Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 68Registered User Captain Obvious

so sorry to write here but I had no other solution. I cannot play Farmville 2 on Zynga. My FB has been hacked. So I had to change my e mail adress (piretf@hotmail.com but this adress doesn't exist anymore).
    To be allowed to play, I must enter my new adress (piretf@outlook.com) but on Zynge, they don't accept it. Please, I'm so unhappy. What can I do to play on Zynga.... please, answer at my new e mail adress. Please really, please

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,328Registered User Lord of the Forums

This is not a flash issue but you could have asked in the Ask a player area. This question has been asked before as well by others

Log in with old email address and see if under the account area it will let you change the email address with zynga. So log in like normal on Zynga and under where your profile area is or your icon that identifies you is an area that says account. Click that and where the email area is an edit link so click on the edit and type in your new email and then type it in again and the password you have been using save and log out and try to see if that works.

Should this not work you will have to contact support directly on this issue and see if they can help you with getting your email address changed.

But you will have to try first step above logging in like normal. Just a thought to try and see if can be done as not sure how long process will be contacting support to get it changed.

May not be able to play for a while on Zynga but if a synced account with FB whether you can play there till other side is fixed.

• nascarnascar Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why can't you just let the Flash Player work for our games? It would solve a lot of game playing issues, if not all of them. This is so depressing!! If I log into the game it could and often does take me all of about 15 hours just to do the basics. What ever you took off, is making the game play even worse than before. Somedays I can not even plant a field, before it **** me off and I quit for the whole day> Sometimes even longer. Please do something so that we do not have to keep arguing with our FLASH PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Venessa108Venessa108 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My Flash crashes EVERY time I try to go to the Cat Play -- I can make something and hope to have it count toward the play; but no - it crashes and when I go back in, what I had done isn't saved, so I'm back to square one. It crashes at other times, but this is the most aggravating at the moment LOL

• gaddis474gaddis474 Loose Cannon Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin

All I get this morning is a white screen when trying to access the game. Nothing will load using Firefox or Chrome. Had no problems last week!!

• Kathleen McNamara DavisKathleen McNamara Davis Genius Genie Posts: 1,898Registered User The Chosen One

Was playing just fine this morning. Got the popup for Wonder Water Well, placed it and the game froze. Tried to reload & haven't been able to get back in since.

Farmville 2 addict - Level 320 & National Fair League Elite
    Daily player who sends all help requests.
    Add me - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36409739519?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

• UailseUailse Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Was playing earlier today, but now I can't get in at all. The page says "right-click to run Adobe Flash Player", but it doesn't work. I have checked my settings and everything looks as it should do. I have the same issue on both Facebook and Zynga.

• cherylshanorcherylshanor Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

takes forever to load and then when it does finally load, tells me right click to run adobe flash player. someone needs to get their act together so we don't keep having these issues. I have double checked my settings and all is correct. the problem is on your end. FIX IT!!!!

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,328Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited April 13

Flash is becoming obsolete and many browsers are discontinuing flash. IN time there will be a new game for FV in HTML5 sometime maybe this year, next year or 2020 or such. Rumors are flying on that so stay tuned if want to give that a shot.

But don't look for fixes with Flash fully because flash is not steady and as said a Memory Hog and more things

All can do is the troubleshooting steps to help with some things but don't look for an all out fix with flash. It will be totally out of the picture in a couple of years

• tracieb25tracieb25 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

my farm won't even load before flash crashes, have checked everything, all is as it should be, please help I just want to get onto my farm

• brooklynnhibbbrooklynnhibb Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I keep trying to play and each time I do an action it goes to a white screen and I have to reload the game. Have done the usual things you always list, cookies......nothing fixes it.

• peacepeace Posts: 428Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Detective

The past few days I have had very limited play... "shockwave not responding' Its been horrible and basic farming is impossible the way it is...

• pattypat68pattypat68 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Farmville 2 have been crashing on me for about two weeks. I would really like to get back on my game.

• peacepeace Posts: 428Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Detective

@pattypat68 said:
    Farmville 2 have been crashing on me for about two weeks. I would really like to get back on my game.

yea I wish they would say something or do something

Flash issues won't be fixed. They are working on so many things in the game and possibly rebuilding the game away from Flash and such.

Probably not going to see much said with updates as flash is becoming obsolete as browsers are doing away with it.

All can do is find work around to get into game if have loading issues there are many threads around can read and look at and maybe find something for time being

About all going to get really is troubleshooting steps to follow until maybe the HTML5 game becomes reality if it is still in the works maybe later this year or next year or 2020

• doreendaniels161doreendaniels161 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

i like to play way is shockwave /flash not loading for me