How do I add neighbors?

CreeksideChrisCreeksideChris Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I need neighbors but don't understand how this works. Can someone please explain it to me? I am at level 15 and play at least once a day. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• cmf2205cmf2205 Posts: 2,819Registered User, Facebook Connect User Lord of the Forums

On your neighbor bar there are 2 buttons - one with a + and the other says add neighbor - they both do they same thing. You have to invite friends to be your neighbor and they need to accept. It may take a few days for them to show up on your neighbor bar. You may also turn on the option to add community neighbors too.

• SusieMichaelSusieMichael Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am still not getting this finding neighbours thing. Once you have found them un the forum section, how do you add them?

• PaulGHPaulGH Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I could use neighbors, add me if u want!

• fatcat8fatcat8 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I tried this it didn't work for me

• louve89480louve89480 Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

helo ! j'ai le même soucis, je n'arrive pas comprendre comment faire...

• CarolynHubbardCarolynHubbard Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • CarolynHubbardCarolynHubbard Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am a new player and I have just the original plot. I am ready to expand and I dont know how to. Can someone help me?

• Chrisck5050Chrisck5050 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I too am in the same boat. I just made a facebook page that's seperate from my normal page so as not to be annoying friends with game posts so feel free to add me. Thanks for your post :)

• ScottHarris77ScottHarris77 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • LalLal Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I would like to add neighbours who play regular also but don't seem to be able to do this. So it you know how to then please add me.

• IanC4881IanC4881 Posts: 160Registered User, Facebook Connect User Investigator
  • m.angiem.angie Captain Obvious Posts: 65Registered User Captain Obvious
    edited January 26

I can't figure out how to add any neighbors, that pic about settings shows up, i checked it, found nothing, i have only one neighbor from facebook, need neighbors to make it worth playing, zynga doesnt work at all so i can only play in gameroom

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,407Registered User Lord of the Forums

Friends and neighbours are different things entirely.
    If on Facebook, using your personal account, with family friends and maybe colleagues, chances are not many of them will play FV2, and most will block you if you start spamming them for FV2 junk.

But say you have a few friends who do play they will be on your friends list, when you click to ASK, their names will be there. You can find Groups on FB, of people who play FV2. They are not hard to find.

Once you have friends, you then need to ask them to become neighbours, this means you can visit their farm, and they can visit you. You do this as explained further up this page, click the ADD friend on your neighbour bar. However, as this game is old, many players are maxed out on neighbours and cannot add more. We are unable to delete neighbours who have not played in years. So your request to become a neighbour, will not always be granted. Once in the Fair, you can add players in your wagon as neighbours.

Due to the lag, and memory hogging nature of the game, not many people do many visits, I try to scrape through, visiting members of my coop, until I lose the will to live, and give up. I am maxed out at neighbours. No idea where most of them came from, never visit them and they dont visit me. Mainly the visits I get are from players looking for water, I have a visitors area designed for that purpose. 20 spinklers and some High XP groves and fields.

You need more friends than neighbours, if you play on Zynga you can add Zfriends, they are not on your Facebook, it means you have an endless list of people to ASK for things.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• greenhair12greenhair12 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

https://www.facebook.com/abe.dare.144 I too would like to get more neighbors for my farming and other games thanx