Problem with co-op

romina141086romina141086 Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I started a co-op in november. It says that the co-op has 1 member but today I started playing and someone else had join in and completed 20plus orders. But it says there is only one member. Also I can see the messages from another co-op and the list of orders they completed. Why is this happening?

Tagged:

Comments

• cmf2205cmf2205 Posts: 2,729Registered User, Facebook Connect User Lord of the Forums

Were you in one before? I know of one person that was still seeing the old co-op shared order board a couple weeks after she left it. I'll let her chime in here if she sees this thread.

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 1,456Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Boss
    edited February 8

Did you make the co-op just for you and do not want anyone else joining? It's possible that the box is checked for "anyone can join" and that's why there is another member in there. I don't know why it says 1 member, Zynga is known to be slow at things.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 1,934Registered User The Chosen One

Agree with KJustice. If someone joined, it could take a day or two for that person to actually show up. It could be that, or you sent out your link for others to join awhile ago, and someone finally accepted it. That's happened to me, and even if you have the "anyone can join" not checked, if you sent that link, they can still join. Also, I've had people be able to participate in my co-op for the week without actually joining. I'm not sure how that works.

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 1,456Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Boss

I have a problem with my co-op.. I actually left mine and just made it for myself so I could just do 5 orders instead of doing like over 40 and still not make it being in a co-op with members. My low level farm is just me but still shows shared orders with my old co-op members but I ignore it.. My high level farm is just me and does not show shared orders.. Both farms were in the same co-op, weird..

• romina141086romina141086 Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I can't see the messages from the other co-op anymore. But still I'm the only one listed as a member. It has been this way since november when I started the co-op (with everyone that joined in, and people did join the co-op because I saw they completed orders but it always says 1 member). I think the biggest issue is if someone joins in (which I wouldn't mind) and they don't do any work how do I "kick them out" if I can't see them in the list?

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 1,934Registered User The Chosen One

@romina141086 said:
    I can't see the messages from the other co-op anymore. But still I'm the only one listed as a member. It has been this way since november when I started the co-op (with everyone that joined in, and people did join the co-op because I saw they completed orders but it always says 1 member). I think the biggest issue is if someone joins in (which I wouldn't mind) and they don't do any work how do I "kick them out" if I can't see them in the list?

Now that's a legitimate issue that you may have to contact support for. Especially since it's been since November. Sorry, wish could help, hope zynga can look into it!

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Press red Contact Us button

• romina141086romina141086 Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Ellemarie: I just contacted support. Waiting to hear from them. Thanks.

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Posts: 2,106Registered User Lord of the Forums

I'm not quite sure if this is the same issue...but I sometimes randomly get "added" to one of my neighbor's co-op. I'll be able to see her chat room. And the orders are different. I just refresh my game when that happens. I'm in a co-op by myself that no one can join.

It's a glitch that I think I saw a thread about a while back on these forums. But I'm too lazy to search for it right now.

• cmf2205cmf2205 Posts: 2,729Registered User, Facebook Connect User Lord of the Forums

@romina141086 said:

If you're the owner, you have the power of the 'delete' button for your lame co-op members. It's in your co-op shack. Click on the My co-op tab. It's in the drop down menu next to each player.

@cmf2205 said:

@romina141086 said:

If you're the owner, you have the power of the 'delete' button for your lame co-op members. It's in your co-op shack. Click on the My co-op tab. It's in the drop down menu next to each player.

That's the problem: there is no drop down menu next to each player, because there are no players listed in the co-op shack, just me.

• Pippi_MoonitesPippi_Moonites Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 20

@romina141086 said:
    I started a co-op in november. It says that the co-op has 1 member but today I started playing and someone else had join in and completed 20plus orders. But it says there is only one member. Also I can see the messages from another co-op and the list of orders they completed. Why is this happening?

ciao romina, i have the same problem. at the beginning of the year i created a new cooperative and ì'm happy that others join to my coop.
    i understand that there are other members because i see that they complete the orders, but no name appears in the panel list.
    if you solve it, please let me know how you did it.

@Pippi_Moonites said:

@romina141086 said:

ciao romina, i have the same problem. at the beginning of the year i created a new cooperative and ì'm happy that others join to my coop.
    i understand that there are other members because i see that they complete the orders, but no name appears in the panel list.
    if you solve it, please let me know how you did it.

I didn't solve it. I wrote to support. They wrote back the next day I think. They asked me for my game id number (or something like that) but when they checked my game (or whatever they do) nobody was in the co-op, just me, so they told me there was no problem (bad timing I guess). So if you contact support make sure there are people in your co-op. I ended up working alone, my co-op is no longer public.

Again the same problem. Another player is in the co-op (completed 14 orders so far) and I can't see it in the pannel list. Just wrote a message to the person from support that answered me last time. Waiting to hear back.

@Pippi_Moonites I got an answer from support. They checked and told me that if the members don't show up in the pannel list it's because they already left the co-op (after they completed orders) and they won't be part of the co-op the next week. So every time I saw X completed Y orders, X wasn't part of the co-op anymore. What a coincidence!

• JEG53JEG53 Delightful Duckling Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin

I been in the same CO-OP since it was started,we are down to about 9 members that do orders now and the owner is MIA,with the limits that were put on we do not reach the limit very often anymore.So since the owner does not reply how do you get new members and why the limit because we have a couple members that would make up the difference to get making the limit for the extra buttons.

edited March 11

@JEG53 In a perfect world your owner would've left the c-op before going MIA. If your co-op is open, new member can join if you're not at the 25 limit. However, with your current state of affairs, it may be in the best interest of all for you to create your own. You communicate through your current message board to set it up but 1 person will have to leave to create a new one and let everyone else know what the name is or will be so that you can all join. That's where communicating here or via FB is helpful since you'll lose the message board once you leave and start the process.