What Annoys you on FarmVille 2 today? [2018]

SystemSystem Posts: 99Registered User Administrator

Comments

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 2,764Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2018

As usual, either I show up late for these things or not at all. My mini is always running around.

• AnimalFarmAnimalFarm Building Expert Posts: 792Registered User Aged to Perfection

Yesteday I got two dog shampoo tasks, right after I had done one already.

Today I gave one of them to Barbera, and then I not only got the same task back, but I also had to make two more of them each.

Then I finished another task, and that too was replaced by a dog shampoo task.

But after making 4 dog shampoo, the requirements got down, for all 3 of them!

And not long after that I got flasks from the shed and I could make 2 more dog shampoo, which finnished all 3 tasks.

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 2,129Registered User, Facebook Connect User Lord of the Forums

The hot chocolate bar is acting weird and wonky, need I say more..

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Posts: 2,106Registered User Lord of the Forums

@KJustice said:

I totally bailed on that chocolate bar. Usually I play that type. But I had so many glitches, I was like, this is not worth my frustration. I was not getting points from so many harvested pots.

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 2,129Registered User, Facebook Connect User Lord of the Forums

@thousandays said:

@KJustice said:

I totally bailed on that chocolate bar. Usually I play that type. But I had so many glitches, I was like, this is not worth my frustration. I was not getting points from so many harvested pots.

Right, you'll go and harvest a pot and it doesn't give you anything or you harvest a pot and it will go to the previous pot you just harvested and the same is making the hot chocolate. I've been playing it but it is temperamental lol.

• MalyalinMalyalin Guru of Mayhem Posts: 1,212Registered User Genius Genie
    > @KJustice said:
    > @thousandays said:
    >
    > @KJustice said:
    > The hot chocolate bar is acting weird and wonky, need I say more..
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I totally bailed on that chocolate bar. Usually I play that type. But I had so many glitches, I was like, this is not worth my frustration. I was not getting points from so many harvested pots.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Right, you'll go and harvest a pot and it doesn't give you anything or you harvest a pot and it will go to the previous pot you just harvested and the same is making the hot chocolate. I've been playing it but it is temperamental lol.

Glad it is not just my pots being temperamental!
    Sometimes all 5 pots are emptied, other times I have to go in and out of the quest window. I do get every point I produce.
    I am now on my 3rd go-around, so it obviously does not bother me much ;)
  • thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Posts: 2,106Registered User Lord of the Forums

Inventory messed up again. I remember once before, it got all out of whack. I'm remaining patient as Z fixed it last time after awhile. But this time, I have no idea how it's sorting. It usually sorts by amount of the item. Last time, it switched to alphabetical. This time, it appears random. So I'm stuck with the search vs how I normally manage my inventory. Until Z realizes and fixes it. I hope they fix it.

• doggimsdoggims Cupcake Princesses Posts: 436Registered User Forum Detective
    edited January 2018

I was supremely annoyed tonight. I've not been able to play the game all day..when it would finally load, there was constant "stop script" and "stop plugin" popups. Tonight I actually got to play, bought a cheapie shovel, and then wanted to "upgrade" to one of the shovels I got from the jackpot wheel. But I CAN'T USE THEM. Their buttons are greyed out. Gee, thanks, Zynga for the great prizes I CAN'T USE! Has anyone else had this problem?

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,717Registered User Lord of the Forums

@doggims said:
    I was supremely annoyed tonight. I've not been able to play the game all day..when it would finally load, there was constant "stop script" and "stop plugin" popups. Tonight I actually got to play, bought a cheapie shovel, and then wanted to "upgrade" to one of the shovels I got from the jackpot wheel. But I CAN'T USE THEM. Their buttons are greyed out. Gee, thanks, Zynga for the great prizes I CAN'T USE! Has anyone else had this problem?

If you want to use the shovels you won as prizes, you just have to go get them from your inventory without buying the cheapie shovel first. The buttons are greyed out because you bought said cheapie shovel.

If you are constantly getting the "stop script" and "stop plugin" pop-ups, and you play on Chrome, go to the little puzzle on the top right of your page and click on "Run flash this time" every time you log in to your game.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• doggimsdoggims Cupcake Princesses Posts: 436Registered User Forum Detective
    edited January 2018

Thanks, Susy...yes, you were right. I couldn't use them when I already bought the cheapie shovel. So last night when the cheapie was gone, I went ahead and took my 6X shovel. I assumed that my second double point clock was going to kick in within an hour, and guess what? THIS time my point clock didn't open (I would have easily finished in the top 3 of the national fair if it had!). It just sat there greyed out with 0:00 time left on it. Was THAT because I had used the 5X shovel? How petty can Zynga get? I guess next time, I better grab my second point clock BEFORE using a higher shovel. sigh.
    Just a heads up for others, too.

Oh and btw, I cannot play on Chrome. Have only been able to limp along with Ice Dragon and/or Firefox (which I have to download EVERY time I want to use it...it's now been 46 times since they went to the Quantum version). My computer is going in on Friday to have more RAM installed. Hopefully that will be the end of my problems playing this game? However, he also wants to switch it over to Windows 10. I tried it once, and it was not a pretty outcome, so am not looking forward to it this time. I'll keep you posted....lol.

• Lexa WhitecroftLexa Whitecroft Saint Spontaneous Posts: 260Registered User Gabby Enthusiast
    edited January 2018

Pfff.... Zynga surely have an affinity to the big and ugly trucks..... I wish i can go back to country fair again, i like the cart better

.... and this is a really nice view :| >:)

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,717Registered User Lord of the Forums

@doggims said:
    Thanks, Susy...yes, you were right. I couldn't use them when I already bought the cheapie shovel. So last night when the cheapie was gone, I went ahead and took my 6X shovel. I assumed that my second double point clock was going to kick in within an hour, and guess what? THIS time my point clock didn't open (I would have easily finished in the top 3 of the national fair if it had!). It just sat there greyed out with 0:00 time left on it. Was THAT because I had used the 5X shovel? How petty can Zynga get? I guess next time, I better grab my second point clock BEFORE using a higher shovel. sigh.
    Just a heads up for others, too.

Oh and btw, I cannot play on Chrome. Have only been able to limp along with Ice Dragon and/or Firefox (which I have to download EVERY time I want to use it...it's now been 46 times since they went to the Quantum version). My computer is going in on Friday to have more RAM installed. Hopefully that will be the end of my problems playing this game? However, he also wants to switch it over to Windows 10. I tried it once, and it was not a pretty outcome, so am not looking forward to it this time. I'll keep you posted....lol.

You're welcome, doggims. I don't know a thing about the second double time clock though, because I never got it. I'm sorry I couldn't help you with your "stop plugin" problems, I only ever played on Safari, and when it started getting old and having tantrums, my son-in-law decided to build a computer for me from scratch with the ability to play Farmville 2 flawlessly as the only spec given to him. He has done a beautiful job, so now I play on Chrome, and I don't really know much about Ice Dragon. I'm familiar with Firefox, but I hate it, so I'm not very up to date on that.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

edited January 2018

I really don't get how this paint restoration is supposed to work. So I'm just not going to bother...I'll play with mastery.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,790Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2018

I have given up on it also, no point if my Posts are not appearing in the live feed. I have pretty much mastered the crops anyway, but would have bought a few crop packets to just grow something new, unfortunately no point as I need to update the buckets before being able to plant many of the packets, and.. oh yeah cant post for the items, did I mention that?

I will just sit and listen to the sound of Zynga shooting itself in the foot.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

edited January 2018

@Lexa Whitecroft said:
    Pfff.... Zynga surely have an affinity to the big and ugly trucks..... I wish i can go back to country fair again, i like the cart better

.... and this is a really nice view :| >:)

That reminds me of when one of my cats presents me with a close up of his bu tt,
    "Look at my bu tt, LOOK AT IT!!!!"

:D

• Carolanna1210Carolanna1210 The Pesky Helper Posts: 152Registered User Saint Spontaneous

I'm tired of being asked to go to the Fruity Meadows for coins every time I log into the game. It costs mega coins and favors which I don't have. There should at least be an option to say "no thanks".

@Irena.P said:
    I have given up on it also, no point if my Posts are not appearing in the live feed. I have pretty much mastered the crops anyway, but would have bought a few crop packets to just grow something new, unfortunately no point as I need to update the buckets before being able to plant many of the packets, and.. oh yeah cant post for the items, did I mention that?

I will just sit and listen to the sound of Zynga shooting itself in the foot.

You are right!.. I just said to myself the other day that I haven't seen Irena P post for anything in awhile and wondered if you gave up on the game.

Getting close, thank goodness for Scrabble, Rummikub and NetFlix..
    I'm trying to answer all of the help requests, but am bored to death of the game ATM I may do some heavy duty decorating, leave ten fields out use up what is already in my inventory, see how I fare with the Order board. Fail my farm into oblivion. :|