Can't click on present from Winter Wonderland tree

leenfeleenfe FishermanRegistered User Posts: 183 Fisherman

I made it to Winter Wonderland but I can't click on the present that pops out of the Christmas tree. I can see it, but can't click on it. Also, can't click on other items that pop up from harvesting plots and trees.

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 2,301 Lord of the Forums

The tree will be clickable once you have finished the quest, you will either be able to bring the tree to your main farm and click for a gift once a day, or you will be able to click the gifts on the tree by the farmhouse.. I think I have last years tree in inventory so probably it will become decor on your main farm..
    If I remember, you have a choice of when to start clicking the gifts so it was closer to the Holiday.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• leenfeleenfe Fisherman Registered User Posts: 183 Fisherman

Thanks. I have already clicked on the tree and a present appeared. It's the present that I can't click or open.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 1,115 Assassin

yeah, same for me Leenfe. I wasn't sure either. Also, when I get back from the Wonderland Farm, I can't click on anything on my own farm. I have to reload. But this is the same thing that happens after I went to the gourmet farm. It's something I'll have to ask support.

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,307 Cream Corn Champion

@Ellemarie said:
    yeah, same for me Leenfe. I wasn't sure either. Also, when I get back from the Wonderland Farm, I can't click on anything on my own farm. I have to reload. But this is the same thing that happens after I went to the gourmet farm. It's something I'll have to ask support.

I don't know if you've seen my posts about this. When I contacted support about some of the issues on the GF, they wanted a video capture because they couldn't find anything wrong. Reloading clears up the issue but it starts when I go to the GF. If I don't use visitors first, I can't always click on them. Sometimes I can't open the buildings directly. I have to go through a back door like getting to the winery through the market by clicking on an item that a grape or cocoa bean is for. When attempting to open the bistro it thinks it's on my home farm on the riverboat. Something is wonky but support isn't seeing it. When I go to my home farm, sprinklers, prize goods, crop tokens, etc. are not clickable. There becomes an unresponsive layer of graphics. I'd be interested to know what support tells you. I sent the ticket in almost a month ago I think. It isn't a huge problem but I have to plan on refreshing every time I go and the same is true for the WW visits now. I never sent the video because at the time I realized it was based on the sequence that I do things in. Along with this came sporadic behavior with 1 plot. Sometimes only a visitor can harvest it.

I have the same issues in the GF as well cmf2205. If I don't click on the visitors first I can't click on them after I plant and harvest. Same with the buildings.

I wonder if we can access the Winter Wonderland after we refresh first. Will it be there after we refresh? Has anyone tried?

• AussiegilzAussiegilz Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,734 Lord of the Forums

I have not had any issues in the Wonderland with my good computer - went on the craptop the other day and was able to get there and click on stuff but unable to pick up the present and prized stuffs - but when I went back home it all loaded into the appropriate places - the present is just coins so its not a huge loss - if you have a computer that has a hard time with the game - definitely clear your caches and load a fresh game before you click on the button to go to Wonderland - it won't solve every problem but it will help with some.

If your in-game support links do not work contact support here: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1 Be aware there is no technical support, this is not for billing related issues. Bookmark it for further use.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 1,115 Assassin

I may not have remembered cmf. Sorry! I didn't pay much mind for the GF either, but now that it's happening to the WW, it's definitely something wonky! I will try to capture it too then and send it.

I'll try to remember to clear cache beforehand then Aussie. But I really haven't had many issues other than this lately.