When will I get Capt. Jack?

DeirdreBuchannonDeirdreBuchannon Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I am wondering how long I have to wait until I also get Capt. Jack's Riverside port. It seem everyone else has it & I don't. I'm on level 117 & there are others that have it on lower levels.

Comments

• AussiegilzAussiegilz Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,690Registered User Lord of the Forums

It was rolled out to a portion of random players for testing - whether or not they determine to move forward with the release to everyone is still up in the air. It could become like gourmet farm that no one else will get or they could push the roll out button tomorrow. Personally I know only 2 people that are still working on it - mostly so that they can provide info to the rest of the forum on the rewards - everyone else quit - I'd rather not have that ugly monster of a feature on my farm.

If your in-game support links do not work contact support here: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1 Be aware there is no technical support, this is not for billing related issues. Bookmark it for further use.

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Posts: 2,106Registered User Lord of the Forums

What level you are doesn't matter re when you get special features or not. Not every player gets everything, unfortunately. There is no ETA. You might get it next month, next year, or never. There's no way to tell.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 4,933Registered User Lord of the Forums

I know a lot of people who like it and work it. It's worth having.

• meridienmeridien Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I have it but it is becoming too difficult to play, I super feed my animal for sometimes NO rich products, which is a waste of my time and materials, my boat is stuck onshore, pretty sure it shouldn't be there but it was the only place it would let me put it. I like to be challenged, but I really get ticked off when I am set up to fail.

• Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Posts: 609Registered User Mazter Guardian

I kinda like it. It gives me something to do when I'm done with everything else. I don't try and win it every week because then my orders get a little crazy. I'd rather they get rid of the ugly dock for the dolphin!! Don't need it...don't use it....pushes my pearl diving way off to the side.

Funny how everyone has different opinions about stuff :smile:

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Posts: 895Registered User Grand Poohbah

My guess is that ROB will disappear like the Gourmet Farm, if they change to HTML5. Very few is working it. I have done it once in a while, but to make it 'doable' i have to have long brakes to make the amount go down. Just now I am at a point where it will take me at lease 11 weeks to get to 'something' (level two fields).