How to solve the problem with the game

marija95angelina07marija95angelina07 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I only have a problem with the Farm Vile 2 game for a couple of days. He barely opened it, and then when I started to make the task work, it all stopped circling. With other games, I have no problems with the Internet, so everything is fine. Is this perhaps only right with this game right now? I beg for help because I can not do without this game, Thank you very much ....

Answers

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,307 Lord of the Forums

This game has many issues

Did you try all the troubleshooting steps:

Which browser are you using: Chrome/Firefox
    NOT Internet Explorer or Edge. You can use other browsers but Chrome/Firefox are ones compatible with game

Do you have an adblocker. If not get one
    Internet speed great.

Do you have the RAM necessary to play the game. This game is a memory hog.

Just depends on fully your issue with loading or crashing/freezing or whatever it is doing.

• thomasLthomasL Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 17 Muffin

try these browsers, FlashPeak Slimjet, UC Browser, Opera, Maxthon Cloud Browser and Vivaldi, they should all work.

• royalpainsroyalpains Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 100 Cloudylicious

Tried all suggestions. NONE of them work. I am sure I have plenty of RAM. Game worked fine until recently when Chrome decided it wanted to try to do away with Flash.

• NJLizSNJLizS Dramachine Registered User Posts: 125 The Pesky Helper

The problem is YOU, Zynga- not us players. Maybe if you spent less time blaming your own customers, the game would've been fixed by now.

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 4,656 Lord of the Forums

@royalpains said:
    Tried all suggestions. NONE of them work. I am sure I have plenty of RAM. Game worked fine until recently when Chrome decided it wanted to try to do away with Flash.

Fire fox is much better.

• Marilyn SMarilyn S Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 34 Forum Traveller

I find playing FV2 on Zynga.com works better than going through FB.

• bspicebspice Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 107 Cloudylicious

I cannot load the game on firefox or chrome if I use an adblocker and if I don't use an adblocker the game is very very slow and jumpy. Almost impossible to play, I hate letting all my neighbours down as it is impossible to visit their farms. Neighbours still visit my farm, how they manage to do this I can't figure out.

• wendylfwendylf Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 587 Goldsmith

I really wish Zynga would fix FV2. I play on Chrome. I have the flash enabled. I have enough RAM. I have a constantly scrolling screen. I put the screen on full screen, on the bottom. The game freezes. The game jerks so I have things planted where I don't want them. Good thing I don't have any Farm Bucks or I would go broke with the way the screen jerks. The game slows right down when I am harvesting or planting, and I have to close and restart it. It's just getting to be a very tiring game to play - no fun at all. I have the level 7 water tower but I keep running out of water, without expanding to my full allowable plots. I can't visit neighbours because the game freezes so I can't get water or help my neighbours. Time to step up and fix things, Zynga. These are not due to my computer. I have tried all the old "solutions". They don't work.

• cloclo52cloclo52 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

moi pareil le flash active ne fonctionne pas meme sur fire fox j ai ete le porte pour faire repare et on m'a dit cela vient du jeu

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 4,656 Lord of the Forums

@bspice said:
    I cannot load the game on firefox or chrome if I use an adblocker and if I don't use an adblocker the game is very very slow and jumpy. Almost impossible to play, I hate letting all my neighbours down as it is impossible to visit their farms. Neighbours still visit my farm, how they manage to do this I can't figure out.

I am just recently playing on Chrome. It is slow, but not jumpy or scrolling like most have it. I use add blocker plus, it does let me load, and play.

• 林世陽林世陽 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    任務回報,配偶任務中,要求喂食上等馬廐2次,但是我的上等馬廐,已經和,其它上等動物倉庫,合成,成大型總合倉庫,該任務確卡死無解,請盡快修復,謝謝 >:) >:)
  • mladas860mladas860 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't visit people or my game crashes and when posting for items by facebook box scrolls shut.

• heavenboundheavenbound Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

can't finish quest game freezing can't close can't do anything chrome and firefox trying to finish christma support used to be good

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 337 The One Who Knows it All

@Colleen Murphy said:

@bspice said:

I am just recently playing on Chrome. It is slow, but not jumpy or scrolling like most have it. I use add blocker plus, it does let me load, and play.

same story here... I can't play consistently for myself and visiting neighbors is a huge mess!!! Loading others farms is def way too hard!

• wendylfwendylf Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 587 Goldsmith

Just checking in, hoping that there would be some good news and Zynga was actually going to fix the game. I see that isn't so.

• kim328kim328 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

If the game worked as well as the ADS they have popping up...we'd all be happy!!! It's a shame I'm going to have to stop playing this game. It used to be a source of calming entertainment...now it's just frustrating.