Why when I visit my neighbors and I click on return home it does not respond?

LadyCLadyC Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I have to refresh every time.

Best Answer

• reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Posts: 2,597Registered User Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

@LadyC said:
    I have to refresh every time.

Watch out with Return Home. I hit a farm with nothing on it. I returned home and my farm was MAJOR screwed up. Lost 13 plots, 365 prized animals, 73 animals in the barn, went from 8,000+ pasture animals to 3,200.

Point!!!! Always exit the game because you don't want to grab cooties and put them on your farm. It's been over 2 months and my farm is still messed up.

Answers

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Posts: 6,360Registered User Lord of the Forums

Refresh your page and do not click on return home

• LadyCLadyC Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Why have a return home option if it isn't usable. Refresh does not always work these days either.

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Posts: 6,360Registered User Lord of the Forums

Return home works fine for me just thought refresh would too take you home. Sometimes people have issues when click on return home and they say refresh

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 115Registered User Cloudylicious

I do get this too and a refresh can take a lot of time. I've had a look and in my case it's just the amount of RAM I've used up after visiting a few neighbours. That gets slowly released upon refresh but will make the game either do strange things or appear to be not responding. Personally I just have task manager open and close the process using Flash. Not saying that's the solution, but is a good enough work-around for me.

Yes that could be. I know for some thing somewhere I saw some saying don't click the home button to refresh and not sure totally what it was for in another thread recently maybe people would go back to farm and it would be empty or something after visiting or some other things.

But as said with a lot of issues this game has with Flash and more things have to work with the work-arounds as Z won't upgrade the game as they have closed all the others over the years because they needed upgraded.

Plus Flash will be no more as we go on in the next year or two as some browsers have already taking flash out

I know refresh takes time but as said like you the RAM as this game is a memory hog and you need a good amount to play. 8 gb or more.

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 115Registered User Cloudylicious

Yes, in an ideal world the RAM Flash uses would get released after visiting each neighbour, but just accumulates instead, leading to various issues sometimes. Me manually closing the process, just means I can refresh in seconds instead of minutes. As you say, we learn these work-arounds and fully agree on the 8GB+