Collection of Prized Crops and Using Visitors (in Gourmet Farm)

Mer SingMer Sing Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 88 Dramachine
edited October 12 in Bug Reporting

Having 2 issues now.

1) After harvesting the crops on the main farm, I can't collect the PRIZED crops.

2) Can't click on visitors in my GF.

These problems surfaced after "RISING TO STARDOM" came into effect.

Comments

  • Mer SingMer Sing Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 88 Dramachine

    One more issue has cropped up ...

    When I click on a visiting neighbor, she is supposed to water 4 trees and collect water from the sprinkler but nothing happens and she left!!!!

  • cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 861 Grand Poohbah

    I'm having some problems going on too. Yesterday I noticed I couldn't select a visitor and click on my sprinklers. Both farms were having interface issues on the GF and main farm. Did all the usual stuff including clearing the cache but to no avail. Still going on today but it'**** or miss. At first I could harvest a plot but I let it sit for a few minutes and then I could. Yesterday when I moved my cursor well away from a plot, it was still selecting the plot to trigger the market pop up.

  • vmdr12vmdr12 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,770 Lord of the Forums

    Can't use my visitors on the GF farm aswell. I don't have this issue in my main farm, thankfully. :p

  • Paris_Miki01Paris_Miki01 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 32 Forum Traveller

    Me too. I can use the visitors on my GF farm today!

  • Mer SingMer Sing Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 88 Dramachine

    I'm finding it hard to move from one point to another. It appears frozen but it's not.

  • Ginger AimeeGinger Aimee Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 38 Learning the Ropes

    I'm having this issue for 2-3 days already!

  • Ginger AimeeGinger Aimee Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 38 Learning the Ropes

    And right now, I can't collect PRIZED water crops!

  • reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,567 Lord of the Forums

    I got a major Win10 update a couple of days ago. Since then, the visitors on the GF can't be used, and prized crops can't be harvested, and yogurt, and yarn, etc. It's like they are not there (invisible).

    Lastly, if I have a sprinkler licker and click for them to give me water, I have to stay watching them. Otherwise, the water just disappears. It's like the GF in that you can't do anything else after clicking on the visitor but watch.

  • newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,867 Lord of the Forums

    I couldn't use my visitors on my GF farm as well, unless I went to it first. Then when I got back to my main farm, I had to close out my browser, clear out cache and then log back onto my main farm. A lot of time and work for so little in return.

  • reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,567 Lord of the Forums

    @newmanmira said:
    I couldn't use my visitors on my GF farm as well, unless I went to it first. Then when I got back to my main farm, I had to close out my browser, clear out cache and then log back onto my main farm. A lot of time and work for so little in return.

    Thanks for the info!!!!

  • cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 861 Grand Poohbah
    edited October 13

    When I went to mine this morning I could use one visitor but not the other. I also have a plot that's locked up. The first visitor harvested it for me and then I could plant on it but then I couldn't harvest it again! Strange glitch. This has been 2 or 3 days for me as well.

  • Mer SingMer Sing Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 88 Dramachine

    Now my farm gets frozen after levelling up!

  • newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,867 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 14

    @reddkl said:

    @newmanmira said:
    I couldn't use my visitors on my GF farm as well, unless I went to it first. Then when I got back to my main farm, I had to close out my browser, clear out cache and then log back onto my main farm. A lot of time and work for so little in return.

    Thanks for the info!!!!

    I'm pretty sure it's a Z thing that they need to fix and wish they would do it soon. I need credits so I can breed twin cows and horses. Today I noticed if the visitor has the icon over their head you can use them but if you have more than 1, the rest lose their icons so you then can't click on them.

  • reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,567 Lord of the Forums

    @newmanmira said:

    @reddkl said:

    @newmanmira said:
    I couldn't use my visitors on my GF farm as well, unless I went to it first. Then when I got back to my main farm, I had to close out my browser, clear out cache and then log back onto my main farm. A lot of time and work for so little in return.

    Thanks for the info!!!!

    I'm pretty sure it's a Z thing that they need to fix and wish they would do it soon. I need credits so I can breed twin cows and horses. Today I noticed if the visitor has the icon over their head you can use them but if you have more than 1, the rest lose their icons so you then can't click on them.

    I had the same issue today too. I'm scheduled this week to NOT complete the GF so the count will go down. But, your trick worked nicely until today.

  • Ginger AimeeGinger Aimee Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 38 Learning the Ropes

    Support says there is nothing wrong with my GF! Of course there is, otherwise why some of us and not just me is being affected!

    Anyway, there is a tedious way around this problem:

    1. Before you enter GF, reload the game.
    2. Use all the visitors available and do NOTHING else.
    3. Visit your GF neighbors.
    4. Plant your desired crops.
    5. Now feed your hungry animals in GF.
    6. Reload your game.
    7. Work on your main farm again.
  • HarryFarmerHarryFarmer Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 470 Moderator

    Thank you for bringing these up, Farmers. The team will be able to investigate further with these information.

Sign In or Register to comment.