Problem posting requests for items

OkienoodlerOkienoodler Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

When I try to post a request for an item, the request window flickers and gets smaller and smaller until it's just a narrow little strip.

Tagged:

Comments

• mpilgrim77mpilgrim77 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I am having the same issues, been happening now for several days. Been unable to post anything.

• mpilgrim77mpilgrim77 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

For several days now i've been unable to post. When i click on an item to post for help it just pops up, flickers and only shows top line of box. Does not allow me to post for any help.

• Becky CryeBecky Crye Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling

"Post" screen goes up and down, then gets smaller. Cannot post for anything on FB. Every time there a new quest, something goes wrong.

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,180 Lord of the Forums

There have been issues for a while now and just going to have to be patient until they are all worked out with posting items for the Wall posts on Facebook or even Zynga.

There are many threads already on these issues so keep watch with those as well

• RIAP27RIAP27 The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 822 Forum Meister
  • HarryFarmerHarryFarmer Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 486 Moderator

Hello, Farmers. This is now being investigated by the team and they're working on fixing it so you'll be able to post for requests again. We'll update you through our Hot Topics article as soon as this gets resolved. Thank you for understanding.

• KerzaKerza Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I know this is being investigated but it's been over a week now . Occasionally the requests seem to get through but this issue is making it near impossible to finish any of the quests I have been working hard on. This is extremely frustrating and for me , the worst issue I have had in over 3 yrs of playing Farmville 2

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,180 Lord of the Forums

Patience all. Not everything can be fixed at a snap or when you want it to be.

• KerzaKerza Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 28

It's now been 2 weeks of not being able to send my requests and not being able to finish any quests . I am fast losing any enjoyment of playing this game . I understand that it takes time to fix these issues and obviously this is hard to fix . But 2 wks and nothing has changed ? In 3yrs of playing I have never felt the need to complain on a forum before so I would think that says I am patient with any bugs so far ... I do not expect things to be instantly fixed just because I'm complaining but 2 wks is more than frustrating .

Follow the work arounds if trying to post links is about all can do at this point

• anita_argoanita_argo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I did have the problem of the shared posts shrinking until gone but now I am getting a "cannot be shown in a frame" notice within game and when I attempt to post for quest items. I don't mind the waiting BUT I think that Zynga needs to either extend quests, gift or supply quest items so everyone obtains the prizes we were unable to achieve due to the bug/glitch. There are several quests I haven't been able to finish because of this bug/glitch

Don't count on them providing the help for the quests or extending them. They won't do it. Could be issue is something on your end and not necessarily Z's with the Frame issue or anything.

Yes this issue not being looked at fully to work who knows if someone just doesn't like us being able to do what we were doing and thought we had it to easy to ask for items in the Temp Feed or something on Zynga side

How do I find a work around ??

• merryvioletmerryviolet Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

The problem I am having is trying to post requests for items in the temporary feed item request forum. I go to my profile page, click on the item for which I want to get the link, but nothing happens. Is this also a known issue? It is very frustrating as I am trying to build a bee box and have gotten nothing from my requests so I need to try to get some from the forum.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 2,298 Lord of the Forums

@merryviolet said:
    The problem I am having is trying to post requests for items in the temporary feed item request forum. I go to my profile page, click on the item for which I want to get the link, but nothing happens. Is this also a known issue? It is very frustrating as I am trying to build a bee box and have gotten nothing from my requests so I need to try to get some from the forum.

Yes, it's a known issue, the workaround has been posted on the forum several times in great detail. I think most of the guides have since been deleted by Moderators. You are able to retrieve the link via the developer tools if you know how to use them.

Alternatively, you can just post your profile link in the Temp feed, so friends can visit and click for the items.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.