Farmville 2 crashes and freezing.

angel_dovewingsangel_dovewings Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I have tried it all. Made sure flash player is activated, cleared my cache, even uninstalled some games but nothing helps. I came in second place in the county fair last week and it froze and crashed before I could open my boxes and lost them. I can't load half the time and when it does load it is taking me anywhere from 4 to 7 hours to get my crops harvested, planted, watered and fertilized and still can't visit my neighbors because it keeps crashing every time I try to load their farms. This is my all time favorite game. How can I keep playing if I can't compete? It is so discouraging and by the way this is the case with both firefox and chrome. Please help me.

Comments

• grandmalisagrandmalisa Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I am having exact same problem. When went to support I could'nt even get that. Very Mad!

• cdresidecdreside Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am also having issues with the game freezing. I have to keep refreshing.

• Elisabeth BelgradElisabeth Belgrad Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am also having the same problem and because of that a lot more

• SirRustySirRusty Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

hey my stuff is blank no fields animals nothing and been NOT even loading

• NJLizSNJLizS Dramachine Posts: 142Registered User Saint Spontaneous

The game has been freezing up since yesterday. It's so bad that I can't even close my browser. I've tried to play the game on Chrome and Firefox, but nothing changes.

I'm having the same problem. Zynga really needs to get their act together.

• MjbMjb Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2017

I don't think I've been able to play this game for one solid week without issues, since I began a long time back. It just has too many problems. What they tell you to do just doesn't work. I am no expert but wonder why they don't use another flash player? I have also spent some money on this game & it's the only one I will spend any on. But now, I have a screen with the icons and all of that loading but no farm!! I think it's time to say "goodbye".

• mumsy52mumsy52 Loose Cannon Posts: 22Registered User Delightful Duckling

It has been a week. I cannot play and am very frustrated...tonight I have tried to load 4 times. I can't get it to load now the screen is that yucky green. I don't have icons or anything. Overtime I have tried to access help nothing at all happens. It is very frustrating to have something that you enjoy and relax with but now it causes you to want to throw things and scream

• leonaisminasmomleonaisminasmom Captain Obvious Posts: 16Registered User Muffin

I have the same issue. I accidentally hit the free 24 hour water certificate and now I am wasting the water time because of the issue of freezing. I know i won't get the water certificate back but this is ridiculous.

• doggimsdoggims Cupcake Princesses Posts: 363Registered User Social Snowflake

Angel....if the game ever crashes again when you are about to open your fair prizes, be sure to contact support. They are able to track what you won, and send it to your inventory. That's exactly what happened to me, and they were very good about it. Now if only they were "very good" about fixing the darn glitches in the game so it DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE. lol.

• MerahMerah Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I played farmville 2 on facebook and Zynga for years. suddenly the game blocked and donot loads anylonger. I ask computerhelp...did do everything support said, but it is still blocked and it is not my computer, but the game blocks my account. Other games are good and quick with flash!!!
    Support gives always the same answer: take Chrome, flash renew,etc etc go to FAsQ... read and tha it starts again...No game!!!!!!No help!!!!

• grandmalisagrandmalisa Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Same problem everytime I go to visit neighbors locks up and screen turns white very upset ZYNGA HELP US!!!!!!!!!!

• JurgenJurgen Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

It is high time the Devs get away from Flash as it is to discontinue by 2020!
    Overloading the game with quests, popups and items doesn't help! The worse
    one is "ask your friends". By the time you've send out all them requests time
    and time again there will be no "friends" wanting to know you! Why do I get that
    feeling Zynga doesn't want to continue!? Any body spending money on this game
    should get their head read!! Sorry, but it had to be said!!!!!!

The game has been freezing and crashing on every browser for more than a week. I know I'm not the only one who's sick of all these issues and Zynga's inability to fix them. Do your job already, Zynga!

• CeCe1966CeCe1966 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been playing for years and this last month has been the worst I can remember for freezing and crashing. I agree that they have too many tasks to do at once and it is slowing up the game so much that it feels more like work than fun. May have to take a break for awhile until it is fixed.

• Ohio_Mama76Ohio_Mama76 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Is FV2 not compatible with Windows 10? I can't get it to play for more than a couple minutes at a time..Very frustrating

• peacepeace Posts: 450Registered User, Facebook Connect User Colossal Titan Slayer

yea I did like this game to the point I did become a vip member but I can't play !