KNOWN ISSUE: Page Keeps Scrolling

shylashyla Posts: 37Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes
edited April 2 in Bug Reporting

MY PAGE KEEPS SCROLLING. ONLY WHEN PLAYING. ZYNGA NOT HELPING. PLEASE ADVISE
THANK YOU

Comments

• shylashyla Posts: 37Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

CANT DO ANYTHING. BEEN FIGHTING WITH ZYNGA TECH SUPPORT SINCE NOON-ISH TODAY. KEEP TELLING ME THE SAMETHING AND I KEEP TELLING THEM IT DOESN'T WORK.

• AussiegilzAussiegilz Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,839Registered User Lord of the Forums

Try these:

If none of them work post your browser and I'll see if I can't recreate it and find a fix for you.

If your in-game support links do not work contact support here: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1 Be aware there is no technical support, this is not for billing related issues. Bookmark it for further use.

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Posts: 513Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

Mine does it when the friends activity feed suddenly starts moving. Very irritating.

• Puddles222Puddles222 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

@Janet Deleeuw said:
    Mine does it when the friends activity feed suddenly starts moving. Very irritating.

I'm having this problem too. I keep selecting things I don't want to because the page moves down all the time.

ZYNGA HAS STOPPED ANSWERING MY EMAILS ABOUT IT. THEY WERE TELLING ME TO DO THIS AND THAT BUT NOTHING WORKED AND WHEN I TOLD THEM IT WASN'T WORKING THEY STOPPED ANSWERING MY EMAILS.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 2,997Registered User Lord of the Forums

Support is not technical support, they barely know how the game works.. Support give answers from a form, chosen from key words in your post.

A few posts up, Aussie offered to try and recreate your issue and try and find a solution, you didn't supply her with the info she asked for.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• darlenedeemerdarlenedeemer Posts: 165Registered User, Facebook Connect User Investigator
    edited September 2017

Aussiegilz, I have tried the fix you supplied and thank you for doing that. I can't find the HTML over flash. Searched for it a couple of different times. I am playing on Widows 10 using Chrome. It's very frustrating, I even made an accidental purchase this morning when I was asking for something and my screen moved. Also I am playing through Zynga not FB.

I HAVE GIVEN INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED SEVERAL TIMES. VIA DIFFERENT LINKS. I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE SAME INFORMATION TO FIX BUT DOESNT WORK. THEY SAID CLICK SUPPORT BUTTON , I DID, NOTHING, THEY SAID GO HERE TO THIS LINK AND I DID , STILL NOTHING. I HAVE EMAILED AND CLICKED LINKS AND JUMPED THROUGH HOOPS TO GET NOTHING.

AS A MATTER OF FACT IN ONE EMAIL IT WAS MY COMPUTERS FAULT AND NOT ZYNGAS.

• GREYCINDERGREYCINDER Muffin Posts: 49Registered User Building Expert

The only way I could stop the continual scrolling was to click on the pale gray box on the right below the activity column where the gifts are rolling through. It hides your address bar and the navigation bar on the bottom so that only the game is showing. To get out of that, you press the bar again. I know that's not the right way to fix the continual rolling of that sidebar, but it works and reduces the frustration. By the way, the upward scrolling only happens with Zynga and I never use the roller on my mouse to scroll

IF YOU SCROLL DOWN TO WHERE JUST THE VERY TOP OF THE TELESCOPE BUTTON IS SHOWING ON THE RIGHT, YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAY WITH IT TO GET IT JUST RIGHT, YOU CAN STILL GET THE HELP REQUESTS AND IT WONT SCROLL.

• LadyPegasus63LadyPegasus63 Posts: 63Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

I have had this issue ongoing and have found two ways to 'manage' this issue. Both are stopgap options at best.
    First, this is happening when playing on Zynga.com, not on FB, correct? So you COULD play on the FB page BUT then you do not have the side feed.
    The second one is a bit of a pain but it DOES work: You know that light blue box at the top of your feed that shows the title box for activity for you and your zFriends (see picture)? Make it so that it is just barely there (see pic), and the scrolling will stop

• Sonrisa123ASonrisa123A Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 505Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

I don't know what other players think is causing this issue but I am of the opinion that when you click SHOW ME on the screen that says "Expand to Spice Gardens" the page has to slide down so the game can take you to the top of the page where these expansions are located.
    But because the feed is on a different layer which goes in one direction and the game window is on another layer that goes in the opposite direction one slides over the other......much like a picture in a frame. That's why this doesn't happen in full screen. The frame which contains the feed is under the game window instead of on top of it.

• AussiegilzAussiegilz Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,839Registered User Lord of the Forums

I don't know what causes it - but I have loaded up farms where people said they were having problems and they run fine for me - removed adblock to see if it was ads that were making it slide and still cannot make this anomaly happen for me in any browser trying several different farms. There is a button at the bottom of your feed rail that allows you to go into fullscreen and still have the feed - its right next to the close feed button - for those having the issue try using that to see if you can get it to stop slipping. Unfortunately I can't make it happen on any of my machines or the farms I have access to so I can't pinpoint the problem.

If your in-game support links do not work contact support here: https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1 Be aware there is no technical support, this is not for billing related issues. Bookmark it for further use.

• moonaberrymoonaberry Investigator Posts: 287Registered User Unstained Chieftain
    edited September 2017

The slipping JUST started for me. I clicked the full screen button mentioned by Aussieglitz and it stopped,
    but you are unable to switch tabs. FYI, I switched back using the screen button and the scrolling didn't start up again.

• tylerbabetylerbabe Posts: 30Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

Anyone else having this problem