Can I have more information about the award winning animal shed please?

Sonia2410Sonia2410 Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Best Answers

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,611Registered User Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

Depends on which animal barn you mean, there are two of them, the regular animal barn which stores adult animals, and the Prized animal barn, which stores PRIZED animals.
    In the regular animal barn, the numbers tell you how many feeds until they become Prized. Usually they are automatically kicked out, but sometimes you need to remove them manually or your barn can freeze up , so you can't feed it. See the 2nd Mini Goat has only 2 feeds left, so I need to remove it.

Prized barn, the numbers tell you how many resources the animal
    drops.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Sonia2410Sonia2410 Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Accepted Answer

@Irena.P said:
    Depends on which animal barn you mean, there are two of them, the regular animal barn which stores adult animals, and the Prized animal barn, which stores PRIZED animals.
    In the regular animal barn, the numbers tell you how many feeds until they become Prized. Usually they are automatically kicked out, but sometimes you need to remove them manually or your barn can freeze up , so you can't feed it. See the 2nd Mini Goat has only 2 feeds left, so I need to remove it.

Prized barn, the numbers tell you how many resources the animal
    drops.

Answers