REPORT FLASH ISSUES ONLY!

AchradinaAchradina Super ModeratorAdministrator Posts: 1,194 Administrator
edited August 31 in Report FLASH Issues

Hello Farmers,

Report and share all flash player concerns in here.

Comments

• sharonannesharonanne The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 538 Enthusiastic Expert

On Firefox can't click anywhere on farm even after doing all of the measures listed on this site.

On Chrome can't click on the feed even after doing all of the measures listed on this site.

Playing on an old version of Pale Moon without updating and it works.

• Marty ScheffelMarty Scheffel Muffin Registered User Posts: 265 Gabby Enthusiast

Since firefox upgrade, unable to scroll in or out and have a very sticky mouse.

• AchradinaAchradina Super Moderator Administrator Posts: 1,194 Administrator

Thanks for sharing all these info. Keep them coming :)

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 4,085 Lord of the Forums

@Marty Scheffel said:
    Since firefox upgrade, unable to scroll in or out and have a very sticky mouse.

Marty, that is in the config, in firefox. That happens to me when Firefox updates. I will find it and post it for you. I do know it is in the drawing, it must be false.

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 4,085 Lord of the Forums

This is what I did, only do this if you feel confident. There is a warning when you change things in here. I do it anyways.

First open firefox, type in the bar
    about:config
    in the search, type dom.ipc.plugins.asyndrawing.enabled
    you will see a list and things listed to the right.
    double click the true, so it shows the false.
    close your browser, and reboot your computer.
    You should have your scrolling back.
    Hope this helps.

• Marty ScheffelMarty Scheffel Muffin Registered User Posts: 265 Gabby Enthusiast

Thanks Colleen, will give it a shot!

@Colleen Murphy said:
    This is what I did, only do this if you feel confident. There is a warning when you change things in here. I do it anyways.

Hope this helps.

Made the change and rebooted. Now my game will not fully load. Loading bar goes two thirds of the way and stops. I have made sure flash is enabled, cleared cache and restarted game. Any suggestions? :)

@Marty Scheffel said:

@Colleen Murphy said:

Hope this helps.

Made the change and rebooted. Now my game will not fully load. Loading bar goes two thirds of the way and stops. I have made sure flash is enabled, cleared cache and restarted game. Any suggestions? :)

:) :D Uninstalled firefox, reinstalled, game loads, can scroll and no sticky mouse! whoo hoo!

• Laurie OuchidaLaurie Ouchida Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 31

Chrome: The problems started on or about Aug. 28th-29th. The game is extremely slow, avatars barely move, and cannot visit other farms.

• RIAP27RIAP27 The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 800 Forum Meister
    edited August 31

My issues may be flash related-because since I have noticed the notification-the game is SLUGGISH. I play on Chrone, on two computers- one has Win7 the other Win10, Chrome has been the best for game play for me.Things won't close or open, or if they do it is very delayed. Game freezes after sending out requests in the game. game is sending out individual post to FB for requests in inbox, farmhands etc. Game slow to respond and often opens wrong thing tan what i have clicked on. Harvesting and seeding is slow. I have never had such issues with this game. Pop up windows slow to respond to closing or other actions. Other windows to do tasks VERY slow to open and close. Problems harvesting animal barn persist in that it freezes and needs game reload to "unfreeze it" So much more is slow and clunky. It is so bad that if it cannot be fixed I won't be able to play any longer.
    Our broadband high speed cable uploads at 210mbps. Its screaming fast. This should not be happening.

• Big HayleyBig Hayley Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 588 Goldsmith
    edited August 31

PLEASE HELP!!!

I cannot access the farm ( But I can see it!) when on the Zynga Main site, though I can click on the running feeds I do not know if I am receiving and sending.

I am very slow on the Face book page,

As I don't have many face book friend that play Farmville2, I would normally play on the Zynga Main site as there I have nearly 400

This has been going on for 2-3 days now.

THANK YOU

• LARNBURG1LARNBURG1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't send requests for anything. When I hit send it flashes a bunch of times and then gets smaller. I use chrome

• eshermanesherman Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My flash drive is working and on. But I am having problem with running slow, freezing up. H\Please help, for I'm starting to lose interest in Farmville2. And this was one of my favorites and would love it to be again! Thabk you

• CherryPearl23CherryPearl23 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 136 The Pesky Helper

My flash is very slow. It's so slow that when I try to click on something, it ends up clicking on something else causing me to lose stuff I need like water. I have Windows 10 and Chrome: Version 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (64-bit). It is very off putting and difficult to play. It is making me want to stop playing for a while and save any money that I spend for goodies.

If we are so human, then why are we so inhumane?

@Marty Scheffel said:

@Marty Scheffel said:

@Colleen Murphy said:

Hope this helps.

:) :D Uninstalled firefox, reinstalled, game loads, can scroll and no sticky mouse! whoo hoo!

YEAH MARTY !Glad you are up and running again !

• BluesyBluesy Cloudylicious Facebook Connect User Posts: 44 Grasshopper

Can someone please respond? I've asked a couple of times if there's another platform we can use to play FV2. I use both Chrome and Firefox and they both suck right now. I've done everything recommended to fix things on my end but nothing has worked. I'm at the point now where I'm going to quit if this isn't fixed.

What exactly are your issues Bluesy ? Maybe someone can help you out, if they know what is happening.

• Leggy GodivaLeggy Godiva The One Who Knows It All Facebook Connect User Posts: 676 Dedicated Go Getter

@Laurie Ouchida said:
    Chrome: The problems started on or about Aug. 28th-29th. The game is extremely slow, avatars barely move, and cannot visit other farms.

Same problems and timeframe. Slow as molasses despite clearing cache, rebooting game/system using Chrome on Zynga. Usually no problems.

Lost 3 FB (no biggie) and lost the ram/sheep won collecting 7 berries for the Rooster.