Orderboard

Jen KirekaJen Kireka Clueless CookiePosts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie

One of my task requirements is to collect 7 Heirloom Cone Markers. I have done this but nothing happens when i click on the order. I have cleared cache, restarted browser and game, still nothing happens. Help please. :/

Comments

• cmf2205cmf2205 Posts: 437Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Detective

I'm a little confused by your post. You have it titled as Orderboard but you're talking about having a task to collect something. I remember having to craft cone markers for something recently but I don't recall being able to collect them and if so, from what? At any rate, if you're sure that you've done something you're supposed to do and it isn't registering you probably need to contact support. There is a link to support in your help tab at the top of the screen. Most of the time refreshing the game works but since I'm not really clear on what the issue is, I can't help really help you any more.

• jen makirerejen makirere Delightful Duckling Posts: 26Registered User Clueless Cookie
    edited August 18

I apologize for the wrong heading, i was referring to a task i had to complete on the order board. I never got to finish the task as it timed out. Thank you for your information incase i come across another one of these problems.