Prized Animals missing from Pasture

RESIDENTRESIDENT Posts: 54Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

About half my animals are missing. I've got signs to prove they were there. How do I get them back?

currently Level 171

Answers

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,486Registered User Lord of the Forums

Do you have the Prized Animal Barn perhaps and they are in there

Did you take out and sell perhaps.

What do you have that they were there. Yes animals go to pasture if you had your box checked to go or if have Prized Animal barn could have put in there

• reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Posts: 2,900Registered User Lord of the Forums

All 340 of my Prized Animals disappeared from my Prized Animal Barn. I did notify CS and am waiting for my animals to return.

I tried to get into the Pasture to get some replacements, but that area of my game goes 1 step every 5-10 minutes. It's been like that since the Christmas Tree a year and a half ago. I call it "quick sand".

• RESIDENTRESIDENT Posts: 54Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

Animals still missing from Pasture/Prized animal barn. Today I accepted 22 baby bottles - they didn't show up in Inventory.

currently Level 171

• RESIDENTRESIDENT Posts: 54Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

I have Master signs to prove I had horses and cows that are no longer in the Pasture. Now other things are disappearing. I accumulate almost enough junk to build a project, then come back to find I have none. I accepted more than 50 salt shakers and have none. I requested baby bottles for three days and got none. All other requests are being filled.

currently Level 171

Aren't the Pasture and Prized animal barn the same thing? I open the Prized animal barn and click the button to round up all the animals once in a while. I like having the prized ones on my farm because of the things they produce when fed. I'm still missing 3 black stallions, other misc. horses and some cows.

currently Level 171

• nicholasnicholas Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

8/6/17 ~2000 prized animals went missing from my pasture; all of my prized animal barns emptied, my windmill reduced from level 5 to level 1, w/ only 10 power, and my level 5 water tower only stores 30 water, down from 90. What gives?

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,926Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited August 2017

@RESIDENT said:
    Aren't the Pasture and Prized animal barn the same thing? I open the Prized animal barn and click the button to round up all the animals once in a while. I like having the prized ones on my farm because of the things they produce when fed. I'm still missing 3 black stallions, other misc. horses and some cows.

No, they are not the same. the prized animal barn, looks like this, you had to buy it.

The pasture is across the road.

Animals in your Barn give out resources, animals in pasture give nothing.

If your barn is full, animals will go to pasture if your limit has been reached on your farm

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Irene P - thanks, that was helpful, but doesn't explain why prized animals are missing from my pasture across the street.
    Now, black gloves are missing. I post that I need them, get 8 or 9 in an hour or so, come back later and have 0 or 2. It's happened 4 times now.

currently Level 171

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,926Registered User Lord of the Forums

Not sure which gloves you mean, but generally your stock limit will be 12. So if it is an ask item, you will need to be careful on how many you ask for, so as not to waste any that might be sent while you already have a full stock, any extra will vanish into the Zynga void...

If it is a Post for item, you would only get 5 or maybe six, the rest you would have to go look for and click on..

SO, it is possible that what you are looking at is the notification section of your inbox, that means they have already been sent, you are not accepting them when you click, it is simply a notification that they headed into your game, (Or not if you already had the limit of 12)
    Have a read of this invaluable guide on how to get the most out of your inbox.
    http://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3161520/give-one-get-one-getting-to-know-your-inbox-2016

Your missing animals, you will need to contact support, but I don't hold out much hope TBH.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

The black gloves are necessary to upgrade the fuel pump. I post, 6 to 8 arrive, then are gone when I return. I have only 0 or 2 when I return.
    Thanks for your help.

currently Level 171