Favors for prized animal barn

Sara_khanSara_khan Posts: 33Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

hi, can anyone tell me how many favors would be required to buy a level 1 prized animal barn?

Comments

• napabethnapabeth Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 378Registered User Social Snowflake
  • Sara_khanSara_khan Posts: 33Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

are you sure? because red barn requires 2200 favors?

• napabethnapabeth Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 378Registered User Social Snowflake

I am sure- don't know if it varies by level

• Sara_khanSara_khan Posts: 33Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller
  • Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Posts: 9,047Registered User Lord of the Forums

It (favor and coin cost) actually varies from person to person. But the mastery barn (aka. the red barn, Marie's barn) is a luxury item and is priced as such.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• Beth SchroederBeth Schroeder Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 236Registered User Cupcake Princess

So that's why it costs so much! I got the red barn, you call Marie's barn, way back sometime when it was a super cheap deal for like $10K and a few favors I think. I saw how much it takes it to upgrade and never have done so. Just costs too much. Is it worth it to upgrade? So many things are a rip off for what you get once you upgrade. I think the prized barn is pretty expensive too. Still don't know why I would want to get it. I wish they'd just fix the pasture with proper headings and a search and I'd be fine.

• phyllis marksphyllis marks This Space Is Available Posts: 19Registered User Muffin

Where do I find the prized animal barn? I've never even seen it, except on other people's farms. Where would I go to buy one? Thanks!

• Jewels99Jewels99 Posts: 972Registered User, Facebook Connect User Guru of Mayhem

IF you want it you have to have the favors and more for it. Also it will take away the Animal Storage buildings usage as they will just be decoration and more so store them if you have what is needed for it

Are you up there level wise and more down in right corner where your store icon and more are is a reddish button or so click on it. You will see either the Blue icon for your farm or the yellow icon which is for the Rich Order Board. So click on the blue and should be the very last icon that is the Prized Animal Barn if you have 1000 favors and a 100 coins you can get the level 1 barn.

But do know that you won't be able to complete missions without help from support if it asks you to harvest your cow barn or your sheep shack, or rabbit warren.

I do not want this as I like the rabbit warren and the rabbits popping out.

The Red barn above is another one but that is different too I believe. As only have the regular non prized animal barn and just enough for me

• AnimalFarmAnimalFarm Building Expert Posts: 787Registered User Aged to Perfection

@Beth Schroeder said:
    So that's why it costs so much! I got the red barn, you call Marie's barn, way back sometime when it was a super cheap deal for like $10K and a few favors I think. I saw how much it takes it to upgrade and never have done so. Just costs too much. Is it worth it to upgrade? So many things are a rip off for what you get once you upgrade. I think the prized barn is pretty expensive too. Still don't know why I would want to get it. I wish they'd just fix the pasture with proper headings and a search and I'd be fine.

The red barn definitely NOT worth the upgrade.

I only just recently bought the prized animal barn, and it's worth it.
    I can harvest it every time I put in a hungry, prized animal, and superfeeding a single animal goes much faster than when you do it on the farm. And I have no more problems with too many animals on the farm.