How do I report a problem?

heameme1heameme1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

My game was freezing up earlier and during that time 10 of my farm cash disappeared also when I post things they're not posting so people can help me. Lastly my shady trough says click to expand and when I click nothing happens. I've reported the shady trough issue about 3 weeks ago to bug issues but how do I report the other problems and get my farm cash back? Please help and Thank You!

Tagged:

Answers

• agreeneagreene Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I am having a lot of problems. Game not wanting to load, not getting the things asked for ( went from having 60+ items to 0 ), farm money missing, game freezing. Please help!!

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,179 Lord of the Forums

You need to contact support directly for perhaps the FB's issue that you lost some of them.

The rest probably won't get you much help with your Shady Trough issue or the loading issues sorry to say.

The others with loading you will get the typical Troubleshoot at your end things to do

Do you have an adblocker: Get one if don't

Do you have the RAM needed for the game

Do you have a good internet speed

Do you use Wifi

Other things to try as well too.

As for wall post items etc if you are playing on FB I SUGGEST you move your game to zyngagames.com and hit the FB Connect button in center of page and sync up your FB page there.

You will have a lot better experience with getting items as compared to FB platform as you are limited to FB rules and nothing Zynga can do about how FB does things on their platform.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 2,298 Lord of the Forums

@heameme1 said:
    My game was freezing up earlier and during that time 10 of my farm cash disappeared also when I post things they're not posting so people can help me. Lastly my shady trough says click to expand and when I click nothing happens. I've reported the shady trough issue about 3 weeks ago to bug issues but how do I report the other problems and get my farm cash back? Please help and Thank You!

When the game freezes or lags, it is best to stop clicking or you may click to buy something.

Do some basic troubleshooting, ie, refresh, clear cache. Play on Firefox or Chrome. Install Adblockplus.

To contact support, the link is under your game screen, first tab titled SUPPORT, scroll down to find CONTACT US, if you do not have the contact us button, I have a link in my signature.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• heameme1heameme1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I don't play on fb I use zynga and I haven't linked my fb account either. Sucks I just got 12 farm cash and they're gone because of a loading issue. It's frustrating that I can't pass the tasks because I can't get help with the things that I need to post. Thank You for your help

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 2,298 Lord of the Forums

@agreene said:
    I am having a lot of problems. Game not wanting to load, not getting the things asked for ( went from having 60+ items to 0 ), farm money missing, game freezing. Please help!!

See my above post for Troubleshooting tips, and the info on contacting support to see if they will refund your Farmbucks. 60 plus of what?

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• maxinemaxine Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi i just levelled up and the crops didn't come out ready to harvest like they always do.\please can you tell me why.

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,179 Lord of the Forums

Can't tell you why crops didn't grow to be harvested but this happens a lot with many so might try in future refreshing your page so it is updated as you near to leveling up in future.

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 18
    Not having a freshly opened game is the biggest cuprit.

The longer you game, the more memory your game is taking up. So a sudden influx of network and graphics activity makes it cough up a hairball.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• alex123alex123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I did the entire mission but was not counted and completed.
    In my game, milk disappears, although I do not feed young animals.

• DVBDVB Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't find the Contact support info... I have lost over 200 farm bucks because of the game freezing and it's discouraging me to the point that I don't want to play anymore. Could somebody provide me the link to contact support? Thank you.

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    Both Irena and I have links to support in our signatures...

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• dmilwildmilwil Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I purchased 50 farm bucks for $10 on 5/16/17. I currently had 4 I think. I purchased shovels three time($6 twice and $8 once) which left me with 34 when I left yesterday. I sign back on this morning and I only have 7 when I should have 34. What happened?

dmilwil

WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DID. WE do not DISCUSS accounts here if you see the post above yours there are instructions on how to Contact support on this issue. They may refund you on some

Accounts are private matters and more when have to talk to support. So follow the post above of Anya's

• sylviesylvie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

bonjour je n'arrive pas à ouvrir mon coffre de la pêche

• PeiscillaPeiscilla Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 17

Requesting Delivery Box Not Loading

• SHANNONSHANNON Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

NOT RECEIVING ITEMS I ASK NEIGHBORS FOR

• violviol Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

try for 2 weekes now to receive neighbors, cleared my cache, update adobe, firefox, google chrome, I could sign up here, but even the "add me" page did not work for me... but I even can not play on Zynga... if I do not get a solution from you, I must stop the game.... it is no fun just to plant and harvest, not being able to get animals (because I do not get bottles) or build anything... you can not expect, that I buy bucks, if I can not play anyway

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 4,548 Lord of the Forums

There is a limit on neighbors, are you over that limit ?I do not know what the limit is. I use firfox browser, it works the best for me.
    You might try this. Click on your globe, and select your language again, it will reload your game. This helped several people, maybe it will help you. Facebook is having some real issues.

Adding neighbors is a mess right now. Be lucky if you can. Click the invite and invite people and it may take a few days for them to show.

Zynga doesn't come here and this is a player to player forum only so you can only see our suggestions.

If can't take them then guess need another game

• suesukeysuesukey Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

How do I get Winter Wonderland all my friends have it?