Prize Barn

JolieWaZJolieWaZ Posts: 13Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Whats the best way to utilize the prize animal barn to get the most collections

Comments

• GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Posts: 2,426Registered User Lord of the Forums

First, unless you have done so already, spend some time to go through your pasteure and optimize the animals you have in prized barn. There are several different aspects;

• XP on feeding. Look for 32 XP (96 if speed fed) or higher.
    • Amount of produce, I mean that if XP is similar, choose animals that give more produce.
    • proportions between different kinds of produce. This depends on your level, and what you have in inventory. There is a list somewhere that help you to get animals for all kinds of produce.
    • animals that still need a blue ribbon, if you care about that

Leave 10-20 spaces open, so that animals that prize out can be added to the barn. When the barn is full, you just clear out some animals and keep going.

Every time you add a hungry prized animal to the barn, you can feed the whole barn with normal food.

You need to find a balance that works for you. Animals on a short timer (5-15 min chicken, 15 min goats, 15 min buffalos, 1 hour rabbits) are fed with normal feed often so they price out relatively fast, but take a lot of baby bottles. If you have many friends and know how the inbox work, that should not be a problem.

• JolieWaZJolieWaZ Posts: 13Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    Thank you this was helpful...looks like I have alot of shifting around to do.
  • Ciucurel1120Ciucurel1120 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

How can I myself prized animal barn ?

• Beth SchroederBeth Schroeder Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 236Registered User Cupcake Princess

You have to buy the prized animal barn with lots of coin/gold and favors like other buildings. Upgrading is expensive too. There may be a level that it becomes available to you so check on that too. You need to do a search on the forum and READ EVERYTHING that people have posted. It has its good points and its bad points and you need to decide what works best for the way you play. Remember it is buggy like a lot of stuff in FV2 and you have to really understand how it works to make it pay off. I'm a lvl 204 and I still haven't decide if I want it.