Close button for pop-ups

Horse_of_Same_ColorHorse_of_Same_Color Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I have been trying almost 20 times to get in the game and do stuff only to have a stupid pop-up window telling me to get this building and build it and I can't do anything but accept it. Now it would not be annoying if i could just delete the building after placing it but I cant and I have no room for all these buildings. I can't even build the stuff i have now! Zynga, PLEASE implement a close button or the option to delete unbuilt buildings. I am getting really ticked off and im about ready to quit this game because I keep getting them.

Again, please a close button or the option to delete unbuilt buildings. If I want the building, I can just go into the General Store and get them for free there. Pop up windows advertising buildings and forcing people to place them is just too annoying.

Comments

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Posts: 9,047Registered User Lord of the Forums
    The red cancel button in the bottom right hand corner of your game screen will inventory anything on your cursor including buildings.

If your attempting to avoid the dialog for things "planted" at the front of the farm though, you don't have to build it but you can't avoid being told about them.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• Horse_of_Same_ColorHorse_of_Same_Color Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

@Anya K'tan said:
    The red cancel button in the bottom right hand corner of your game screen will inventory anything on your cursor including buildings.

If your attempting to avoid the dialog for things "planted" at the front of the farm though, you don't have to build it but you can't avoid being told about them.

Oh I never noticed that red cancel button when I accept the popup window thing. Wish i would have seen that before....Im still new to this game. So is there a way to get rid of the stuff that I have now on my farm that i still have to build?

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Posts: 9,047Registered User Lord of the Forums
    Unfortunately (for the most part) no but if you want some help building newbie things place your posts in the Temp Feed and there are people, including myself that have spare clicks who are always happy to help. I've clicked many a post for blue paint and goat fencing :)

http://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3167418/temporary-feeds-february-2017

Instructions are in the first post.

"Free range" Quest buildings will auto build after they expire and can be stored.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• Horse_of_Same_ColorHorse_of_Same_Color Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Oh, okay. Thanks for that information.

• Sandra Will 62Sandra Will 62 Grasshopper Posts: 716Registered User Party Starter

Also if you have buildings that are part of current quests, you can just wait until the quest finishes, which can take a few weeks. After it finishes you can click on the part building and you should get a message asking you if you want to store the building.

Currently on Level 281

Hmm, well i logged in to zyngagames with my facebook but i cant seem to send anything to this activity feed...do i need to log in with zynga? If so, how do I link up my current progress with zyngagames?