Ranger Station Won't Go Away

nicole31898nicole31898 PumpkinPosts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Help! For MONTHS my ranger station has not gone away. I go to click on it, it zooms in closer, but nothing happens. It's still there every time I play. Please someone fix it! I am missing lots of things because it's stuck there.

Comments

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Posts: 9,047Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2017

I had this issue. Contacted support ad they removed it. What takes its place is a [email protected] shoot depending on what's been released to you and where you are in the order of helper pet quests. Don't be surprised if you get something odd, like something from Halloween of last year.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• Nana_to_3Nana_to_3 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Anya, how do I contact support? I am having problems with the Ranger Roadster and have reported this several times and still nothing...

• ChickarooChickaroo Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Same problem. My ranger station won't go away and I'm getting no new stuff.

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Posts: 9,047Registered User Lord of the Forums
    Sorry I missed this before - instructions for contacting support are in my signature.

And grrrr... I hate seeing typos of mine I can't fix :D

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here