Gourmet Farm Wine Recipes

2»

Comments

• rvbeckleyrvbeckley Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 602Registered User Mazter Guardian

meh i only play twice a day and if i have time to visit the gf i will, I'm not that bothered about it. I play enough to just about hit my weekly goals but i spend the rest of the time stocking up. I don't do the bonus stuff.

I sort by visitors served now, just do the top three but yes its weird and stupid to have loads of blocked out recipes

I stick with carmenere, vilho ilhs whatever thing and riesling wines

i find the cheese goal really easy though

Hey, add me! http://zyngagames.com/profile/37397850826?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

level 272. I play daily but zynga only.

• Goat HearderGoat Hearder Captain Obvious Posts: 83Registered User Dramachine

With the recent changes I've noticed that the seving size of the wines have now increased by 1 or 2. Most every thing else is unchanged except for credits. The fermentation time of the bonus wines has also doubled to eight hours.

I also added [to my copy] a sheet with wines sorted by serving size.

the Carigan wine seems to be missing (although) Z could have added that as a progress wine for the Cheesery to go along with the new changes

Carignan
    Ingredient 1 Carmenere 20
    Ingredient 2 Carmenere 20
    Serve 8
    rp 44
    Hours 18

Thanks for doing the table

• BentleyGTBentleyGT Posts: 29Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

@termin8trx said:
    Will someone tell Zynga that this a second farm not a first one. I was under the mistaken impression this would be an easy little farm to supplement our main farm. These changes will make it just as difficult to do the GF as it is to do the main farm. I am VERY disappointed.

i must say, all most of you people do is complaining..

i just started to play this game like a month ago, i´m already level 40, i never paid cash money to get what i want, i just play the game!

there are things i don´t like as well, and you know why a game has things not to like.. TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF (or rather yet to pay cash money for the developers to get rich)

the only benefit i see in the gf are the bonusses you can earn (which i yet have to use), visit the gf every 6 hours cos my type of wine takes 6 hours to make! do i bother with every other nonsence.. not at all!

gf is just a bonus level, take your bonus and keep it moving! :)

• termin8trxtermin8trx Saint Spontaneous Posts: 514Registered User Enthusiastic Expert
    edited November 2016

@BentleyGT said:

@termin8trx said:
    Will someone tell Zynga that this a second farm not a first one. I was under the mistaken impression this would be an easy little farm to supplement our main farm. These changes will make it just as difficult to do the GF as it is to do the main farm. I am VERY disappointed.

i must say, all most of you people do is complaining..

i just started to play this game like a month ago, i´m already level 40, i never paid cash money to get what i want, i just play the game!

there are things i don´t like as well, and you know why a game has things not to like.. TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF (or rather yet to pay cash money for the developers to get rich)

the only benefit i see in the gf are the bonusses you can earn (which i yet have to use), visit the gf every 6 hours cos my type of wine takes 6 hours to make! do i bother with every other nonsence.. not at all!

gf is just a bonus level, take your bonus and keep it moving! :)

Well, I've been playing this game for 4 years and I am at level 234!!!! I remember when it was a fun little game where all events and quests could be completed in a reasonable amount of time. Things have changed and in some respects not for the better. Glitches, Bugs with most everything at one time or another. Rise in difficulty. If you want to finish most of these events and quests plus planting, fertilizing, watering crops, drying crops, feeding animals, co-op and the GF, etc. It takes hours per day every day. This FV2 has turned into a lifestyle not just a game and I object and will continue to object as long as I play this game.

If you don't like the "complaints" then ignore them because they are not going to stop until Zynga gets the message which is; this can be fun but with every new thing it gets more time consuming, more frustrating more buggy, more expensive and less fun.

• S0fiaP0rterS0fiaP0rter Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Has anyone got the recipe for Level 20's Chenin Blanc?

• Goat HearderGoat Hearder Captain Obvious Posts: 83Registered User Dramachine

So I've now reached RP 10 and have access to more wines. I've noticed these wines have again had their servings increased, but by a bit more than just +2.

The wines are

Moscatel Roxo: Serve 14
    Sweet Rubino Serve 10
    Muscatel: Serve 10
    Merlot: Serve 7
    Caramenere Syrah Serve 6
    Vidure: Serve 6

• Claribel_GoldenClaribel_Golden Posts: 21Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling

The recipe is pretty much not worth it.

The recipes worth your time (as of level 24) are:

Shiraz Rose (18 served) (46 Shiraz) (when you're ready for the switch over to a new board)
    Reisling (14 served) (46 Reisling grapes) (when you have a ton of mulch)
    Red Zinfandel (12 served) (14 zinfandel grapes) (When you're low on mulch, high on time.)
    And maybe Sweet Rubino. (10 served) (16 grapes 3 sugar from friends) (6 hours)

The special wines at the end of the week you might want to cache for, but they only give 2-4 credits per round and take a fairly long time.

• Jo_GirlJo_Girl Posts: 155Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

the reason we ask is because Chenin Blanc is needed to expand
    please list the grape names needed for Chenin Blanc

• KPScottKPScott Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

When did the Wine Counrty start and at what level in FV2 does one have to be? I just started replaying after 18 month absence. I have other friends that have it and just curious.

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Posts: 9,047Registered User Lord of the Forums

The gourmet farm was partially rolled out, got nerfed and now appears to be stalled on a complete rollout. It may be awhile before you see it. If ever...

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• Mina_StaulpMina_Staulp Posts: 13Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I loved this game - and wish it would come back. I wish I had found your spread sheet earlier.

2»